RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
How do I purify/unslime a slime again? I have an angel-slime slave that I want to turn into an angel preferably.
Enchant a biojuice canister. Mind you, from ...
"Turning slimes into angelic slimes, and then reverting them to flesh, will now revert those body parts to human, in the same way non-demonic slimes lose their demon parts when turning back to flesh."

Reactions: Zurrlock

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Enchant a biojuice canister. Mind you, from ...
"Turning slimes into angelic slimes, and then reverting them to flesh, will now revert those body parts to human, in the same way non-demonic slimes lose their demon parts when turning back to flesh."
I recently started playing the game and am a competitionist so not having the angel was bothering me.
So, today with the current version I went and captured a slime girl (made her a slave) then transformed each body part to angelic that could be. Then used the bio juice canister (enchanted) to make them fleshy and it turned them into a greater angel and added the entry in the encyclopedia. So it doesn't seem the patch changed that.

Lilth's.png

Is there a way to make the friendly house guests not have a job?
Also, am I correct in assuming the spells: Cleanse, Steal, Teleport and Lilith's Command are not currently in the game?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Only by saving before every midnight and reloading every time a guest randomly (20% ?) gets a job, I believe.

(Why do you want to keep your guests, please? :unsure:)

Also, am I correct in assuming the spells: Cleanse, Steal, Teleport and Lilith's Command are not currently in the game?
You can't get those spells without cheating, I believe. (y)

Reactions: rKnight

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Does begging and resisting do anything during rape? Seems more like a roleplaying thing since it never does anything for me.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I recently started playing the game and am a competitionist so not having the angel was bothering me.
So, today with the current version I went and captured a slime girl (made her a slave) then transformed each body part to angelic that could be. Then used the bio juice canister (enchanted) to make them fleshy and it turned them into a greater angel and added the entry in the encyclopedia. So it doesn't seem the patch changed that.

View attachment 376181

Can confirm this, just tried with my captured slime girl and it turned her into an angel and gave me the encyclopedia entry, thanks!

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Does begging and resisting do anything during rape? Seems more like a roleplaying thing since it never does anything for me.
There's a Lust Perk that's supposed to have the Dom accede to your requests; 'Irresistible Request' or something...

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
When I lose a match or decide to have submissive sex with my opponent, can I control the dominant decisions of my opponent?

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
When I lose a match or decide to have submissive sex with my opponent, can I control the dominant decisions of my opponent?
Not entirely.

Unless you have that "Irresistible request" perk Harel mentioned above, there's a chance your partner may deny your actions if you go submissive.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
The point is that in the middle of a sex scene I assumed control of my opponent. I don't know how I did it.

D

Deleted member 931149

I think you can just walk away from them, if I remember correctly.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I think you can just walk away from them, if I remember correctly.
Yes you're right. Thanks. I've realized my mistake shortly after posting the question. I thought I could delete my question before anyone responds.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes