DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Fair enough. I don't have a problem with anything you said (aside from it being entirely possible to still get the pretty huge exhibition bonus while wearing clothing sets - just open your zipper, or wear crotch-less panties and raise your skirt). I thought your issue was that you could no longer be OP, or that you at least could not be OP and be naked, so I offered practical solutions to both issues. The potions were, in my perception, a pretty cheap exploit that mostly made every other mechanic in the game pointless - which is why I avoided it. I do not blame anyone for using them, but it seems really odd to me that people would attack the game creator for taking steps to make her game more balanced or removing illogical exploits in an already very easy game. The truth is I was mauling imp-castle without much gear at all, and nothing enhanced. By the time I actually decided to up my stats via clothing sets and enhancements, everything fell dead (or over-come with lust) the first turn. I guess we have a different perception of what constitutes "OP" perhaps.
when I said I want to be Op I mean my character's true stats not bonuses from cloths(I like to be godlike and if I can do it legit with out cheats I would) I don't really consider it a cheap exploit if you count the grind needed for it and they should have at least kept the potion for permanent increase or decrease of virility and fertility and give us a what to increase our stats. Someone mentioned it would be cool if actions in the game increased stats like walking, running, or the gym could increase physical stats fighting without a weapon can increase unarmed damage or weapon damage for either close range or long range(depending on the weapon used), using spells could increase spell efficiency and depending on the element it would increase that elements damage, etc, I'm sure you get what I'm getting at.(but virility and fertility should stayed permanently changeable though potions) this would also extend the play-ability for those who want to be really op and few or if any game have done this

Last edited:
Reactions: FarenheitFox

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I finally updated to the latest version and I'm mixed on 3 AP battle system. I mean stepping outside of the house at the beginning and I'm annihilating stuff. >.>

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
when I said I want to be Op I mean my character's true stats not bonuses from cloths(I like to be godlike and if I can do it legit with out cheats I would) I don't really consider it a cheap exploit if you count the grind needed for it and they should have at least kept the potion for permanent increase or decrease of virility and fertility and give us a what to increase our stats. Someone mentioned it would be cool if actions in the game increased stats like walking, running, or the gym could increase physical stats fighting without a weapon can increase unarmed damage or weapon damage for either close range or long range(depending on the weapon used), using spells could increase spell efficiency and depending on the element it would increase that elements damage, etc, I'm sure you get what I'm getting at.(but virility and fertility should stayed permanently changeable though potions) this would also extend the play-ability for those who want to be really op and few or if any game have done this
I wouldn't object to virility and fertility being permanent, as they do not effect actual game-play at all (though, I never had any trouble impregnating about 98% of women on the first try, with only the skill-tree abilities adding to virility). As to the others, I just think about how there is mention of later enemies having more skill at removing clothes during battle. That is an interesting mechanic, but it would be wasted effort if PCs can all be maxed w/o needing any gear. To that extent, I totally understand why she choose to address the potion mechanics. Even tattoos will circumvent that mechanic, and as such are probably the best long-term way to maximize power - but at least those are less efficient than other means. I personally like to be OP too, but I also enjoy having to really think about how to best optimize my characters to achieve that status. Clothing makes for a pretty interesting mechanic, in my opinion, and I as such support any move that at least requires more planning to achieve a god-like status on the PCs.
Just depends on how much of the tactical aspect is an appeal for RPGs, I suppose. For me, it has always been one of the most appealing aspects of an engrossing role-play.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I finally updated to the latest version and I'm mixed on 3 AP battle system. I mean stepping outside of the house at the beginning and I'm annihilating stuff. >.>
For a laugh I started a new game as James Bond, played on Lilith difficulty and soloed the entire game without losing once. Even against imp gangs I was killing three in one turn and the fourth turn two. Granted the Western KKP is a game-breaking weapon but I still expected a little challenge. :)

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
For a laugh I started a new game as James Bond, played on Lilith difficulty and soloed the entire game without losing once. Even against imp gangs I was killing three in one turn and the fourth turn two. Granted the Western KKP is a game-breaking weapon but I still expected a little challenge. :)
Western KKP? I got to the end of the storyline with only one loss and that was because I didn't pay attention to my lust when fighting Meraxis. This is after cleaning out the imps. I hope Innoxia goes back over the combat because it's ridiculously easy right now. Atleast before, I had to do major enchanting to be able to down all the imps.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Western KKP?
If you start a game using either James Bond, Jane Bond or Tracy Bond as a name you start with the Western KKP as a weapon. Inno's version of the Walther PPK, famously used by 007. It's ridiculously over powered, the damage listed on mine is 155K-190K per shot. So it literally one-shots anything.

Reactions: Engelstein

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I wouldn't object to virility and fertility being permanent, as they do not effect actual game-play at all (though, I never had any trouble impregnating about 98% of women on the first try, with only the skill-tree abilities adding to virility). As to the others, I just think about how there is mention of later enemies having more skill at removing clothes during battle. That is an interesting mechanic, but it would be wasted effort if PCs can all be maxed w/o needing any gear. To that extent, I totally understand why she choose to address the potion mechanics. Even tattoos will circumvent that mechanic, and as such are probably the best long-term way to maximize power - but at least those are less efficient than other means. I personally like to be OP too, but I also enjoy having to really think about how to best optimize my characters to achieve that status. Clothing makes for a pretty interesting mechanic, in my opinion, and I as such support any move that at least requires more planning to achieve a god-like status on the PCs.
Just depends on how much of the tactical aspect is an appeal for RPGs, I suppose. For me, it has always been one of the most appealing aspects of an engrossing role-play.
I get what you are saying but what about those who don't like tattoos how would they get over that skill that removes cloths(even more so for those who don't want cloths or tattoos) as for the role-play, one, once again you don't need to use the potoins so they don't really effect role-play and what about those who like to role-play as god-like being that doesn't wear cloths or have tattoos? Which is why I feel rather then balancing they are just restricting and removing freedom of choice and ways to play.(that is why they should at least have some way to increase/decrease stats even if it isn't easy or takes time though just increasing the cost to make the potions would have balanced it some)

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Someone asked about other people's characters and I just remembered about it when saving this girl, so here you go if you wanna have a look at one of mine. She's a demon broodmother with eleven kids and five currently out roaming, all demon except for first child which surprisingly was Alexander's. First time he's successfully impregnated one of my characters.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I get what you are saying but what about those who don't like tattoos how would they get over that skill that removes cloths(even more so for those who don't want cloths or tattoos) as for the role-play, one, once again you don't need to use the potoins so they don't really effect role-play and what about those who like to role-play as god-like being that doesn't wear cloths or have tattoos? Which is why I feel rather then balancing they are just restricting and removing freedom of choice and ways to play.(that is why they should at least have some way to increase/decrease stats even if it isn't easy or takes time though just increasing the cost to make the potions would have balanced it some)
I can see why it may be important to be naked, from a RP perspective or just not wanting to have to undress to start sex. However, I really do not see the objective argument about tattoos. It is not like you can see them. Just use them to up your stats, and forget they exist. Or RP them to be invisible, magical tattoos. It is a text RPG - you can literally tell yourself they are anything you want. Pretend the process is a matter of having to implant the perma-potions under the skin, or whatever your imagination deems appropriate. You seem very hung up on your RP experience being limited by the lack of potions, but as I see it the only limitation on your RP experience is the lack of imagination.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Less efficient in what sense? Tattoos were/are probably the fastest way to get stats up.
I did not explore it fully, but at first glance it appeared that it was considerably more expensive than clothing, and has less total "upgrade slots" than gear sets offer, so the inherent cap on bonus would be lower, in a direct comparison. Perhaps that assessment was wrong, however. As I said I did not explore it fully.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey jb281472 and everyone v0.3.3.8 has been released! :D Some gameplay updates and bug fixes.
.jar

Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

.exe (for Windows):
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

32-bit .exe (for 32-bit Windows)
Pre-zipped:
Full folder:

Combat seemed to the most affected in this update. One thing in her post that stuck out to me: "Clothing enchantments and permanent potion attributes were nerfed and removed, respectively, for the same reason - with practically unlimited upgrades on clothing/potions, it was impossible to even consider balancing combat."

Some new clothing were added and with the change to the combat system, you may experience some funkiness like high damage numbers that should be addressed in the next update.

Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

catapsis

May 29, 2017
I did not explore it fully, but at first glance it appeared that it was considerably more expensive than clothing, and has less total "upgrade slots" than gear sets offer, so the inherent cap on bonus would be lower, in a direct comparison. Perhaps that assessment was wrong, however. As I said I did not explore it fully.
It's really easy to get a functionally unlimited amount of money, which makes tattoos a really fast and direct way to get stats.

Clothes are better long term, since the good clothes have at least double the slots of tattoos, but they take a while to get. Also, while you can use the unlimited money to buy essences to make clothes, it does take longer (lots of clicking).

Edit: Never mind. The new update made most of this moot since we can't go crazy with enchantments anymore.

Last edited:

anul

May 24, 2017
Looking at the new update, it seems that the game is going further in the wrong direction restricting players even more, which is sad. I hope that there will be mods coming up soon that replace the removed functions.

Kirotto

Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 324684
I tried to import my previous save from 3.3.6 and it seems my energy and arcane are currently not working properly. However, if I start a new game without import the arcane and energy is working fine.
You have too many enchantments on your clothes/tattoos. if your enchantments gives you more stat points than you have "enchantment stability" then you get 100 corruption and your energy and arcane are reduced to 1

Reactions: Bumbayskie

ezvr96

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 324684
I tried to import my previous save from 3.3.6 and it seems my energy and arcane are currently not working properly. However, if I start a new game without import the arcane and energy is working fine.
This is the new enchantment stability system. Hover over your status effects (dress with the down chevrons).

I understand the attempt to add some limits on maxing everything via enchantment, but this new system seems bad to me. There are tons of inventory slots, and lots of epic or legendary drops in the game, but they are rendered meaningless by this system. You can easily throw your entire stability budget on a single common item.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
This is the new enchantment stability system. Hover over your status effects (dress with the down chevrons).

I understand the attempt to add some limits on maxing everything via enchantment, but this new system seems bad to me. There are tons of inventory slots, and lots of epic or legendary drops in the game, but they are rendered meaningless by this system. You can easily throw your entire stability budget on a single common item.
I don't see a problem with someone wanting to make an overpowered character as it is a personal experience so limiting, a person just makes the game worse by many peoples view as it does take out the fun of it,
It's like if they made a sex limit as in you can only have sex two times a day.

They could of had an option for it to turn it on if you want to make the game harder or the keep the old settings which probably would have gone down better.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes