Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
The new update kind of messed the balance and ended up nerfing the player a lot.

Many items that come pre-enchanted have costs of 20-30 enhancement stability cost, and the formula is very weak because it doesn't multiply with your level or even half of it. Meaning at level 47 (which I currently am) you have a measly 107 enhancement stability limit. WITH ALL STABILITY PERKS acquired.

This is a massive oversight as just wearing a equipment set already hits the limit. Fuck, a regular Buttler waistcoat has a 29 enchantment cost. That is a LOT. Considering how much stuff you can and should wear in this game.

Now you are rather too weak because if you go above the limit you lose maximum health and aura, and you can't NOT go over the limit.

The full butler set has a whopping 148 WITHOUT ANY enchantments applied after buying it.

Its not even about difficulty at this point, you can't even wear a full set without reaching the limit.

A solution would be to increase the base limit, which is a pathetic 10, to 50 or 100 right off the bat. And make it so each level increases the limit by 2.

Edit. It seems like the comments on his blog did not enjoy the change, so its safe to expect some tweaking on it.

Last edited:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I wish they wouldn't spend so much time on tweaking the system and would rather adding new quests, characters and locations. For me it was fine as it was, but I have nothing to do content-wise.
Yeah I agree with that, Im happy that the game get constant updates tho

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I wish they wouldn't spend so much time on tweaking the system and would rather adding new quests, characters and locations. For me it was fine as it was, but I have nothing to do content-wise.
Agreed! Would love some new content, I honestly haven't touched the game for awhile since the last content update. Nothing really to do. Wish she'd plan out what new content she'll introduce and maybe add needed systems so we're not waiting so long... Guess I can wait until next update as she stated it'll be a content update. o_O

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
Content updates are nice, I think everyone can agree. But if you don't have a solid "core" grouping of systems developed, developing content going forward is almost pointless because if you find that you're unsatisfied with a core mechanic that means every encounter, quest, event reward, plot point, etc will have to be reevaluated and potentially removed or replaced. Ideally you want to have a solid base for how the game is going to play in the first place, before you add all the fluff. You can't have cake with just icing.

That said, I certainly don't think that's whats going on here with by a country mile with all the constant delays and micro-updates that just add more clothing, given how long this game has been in development. A project that's been in development for close to four years now now deciding that alter(several) fundamental systems in just a drastic way is a good idea isn't a great sign.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I liked the old combat, one action from you then from them. This 3 actions per round seems so unneeded. I know this is a fantasy game but being able to fire off three magic attacks in one go is unrealistic.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I liked the old combat, one action from you then from them. This 3 actions per round seems so unneeded. I know this is a fantasy game but being able to fire off three magic attacks in one go is unrealistic.
I think that part is going to change as Inno tweaks the balance. Some of the spells and actions already cost 2ap, so it wouldn't be a stretch to make the really powerful ones 3ap.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Content updates are nice, I think everyone can agree. But if you don't have a solid "core" grouping of systems developed, developing content going forward is almost pointless because if you find that you're unsatisfied with a core mechanic that means every encounter, quest, event reward, plot point, etc will have to be reevaluated and potentially removed or replaced. Ideally you want to have a solid base for how the game is going to play in the first place, before you add all the fluff. You can't have cake with just icing.

That said, I certainly don't think that's whats going on here with by a country mile with all the constant delays and micro-updates that just add more clothing, given how long this game has been in development. A project that's been in development for close to four years now now deciding that alter(several) fundamental systems in just a drastic way is a good idea isn't a great sign.
A cake that is just icing, is...just icing. You can have that, they sell it in the store. (But I agree with you, I prefer to eat my veggies before dessert, and if the cake is nice and moist you really do not need much icing.)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm, I'd have liked some new level-up perks, since they're kinda worthless in the prior built, and stopping the infinite-boost-potions makes sense, but I'm not sure on this enchanting limit.

Frankly, your enchantment should be limited by your essences and your money, not by any artificial stat.

Mar 16, 2018
Be better if we had a variety of body types as well. Instead of just "Hyper masculine ripped" body types galore or "hyper feminine toned" or slender, maybe have some diversity of body types, no matter what their height or age is every character is built the same.

int3

Jul 8, 2017
What's the point of the new enchanting-system? I can't even wear two fully enchanted clothes. Ich would be easier for the developer to delete the enchantment-system completely.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Hmm, I'd have liked some new level-up perks, since they're kinda worthless in the prior built, and stopping the infinite-boost-potions makes sense, but I'm not sure on this enchanting limit.

Frankly, your enchantment should be limited by your essences and your money, not by any artificial stat.
it does not make sense the potion weren't optional it makes no sense to hurt those who like to be OP(character stat wise not cloths and stuff) it doesn't effect balance and even if it did she could have made them more costly instead of remove them.(there are other way of balancing them instead of remove a feature some people like) As I feel like she gave a F.U. to part of the community(us who like being OP)(and yes I know she didn't mean for it to be F.U. but that is how it felt to me with all the optional content one of them being a feature(cum regen) why couldn't she make perma-potion an optional one)(ways that would balance it without removing perma-potions by making them cost a lot more or have other way to permanently increase or decrease(virility and fertility) character stats(not with cloths or tattoos but to truly increase or decrease their stats) and a way to get all perks even if it was hard to do so( either through quest or other ways), cost a lot or some other way that could be made in the future as away to make it balanced by needing effort to get stat increases or perks you didn't or couldn't pick at level up this keeping it in balance and letting those who want to be OP and a masters of all be able to be them)(also she should have at least left permanent increase/decrease virility and fertility potions there as that does nothing to the balance)

Last edited:
Reactions: anul
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes