Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Hy guys,
A random question for collectors: is it possible to encounter GREATER zebras and all those -taurs , birbs, reindeers, angels or hellhounds/vargrs? And if "yes" - are there any areas where it is more likely to do so?
except the slavemarket ofc...
thx in advance

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Hy guys,
A random question for collectors: is it possible to encounter GREATER zebras and all those -taurs , birbs, reindeers, angels or hellhounds/vargrs? And if "yes" - are there any areas where it is more likely to do so?
except the slavemarket ofc...
thx in advance
It's random for the most part, I've ran into vargrs a few times as well as taurs. For reindeers, while you can run into them randomly... it's rare; they are primarily seen in December. Angels I'm not sure about, I have never encountered one.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
One thing to consider with respect to the combat and buff changes. The game is still growing and the changes were likely necessary for the things that will be coming later on. We all hate change, but I would be willing to bet that future development was the main thing driving the changes.

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Got curious about the club content, so far all you can do is Stall/sitting sex, or if you run short on time with just the right level you can bring them home for a one night stand, is there supposed to be anything more to that?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Got curious about the club content, so far all you can do is Stall/sitting sex, or if you run short on time with just the right level you can bring them home for a one night stand, is there supposed to be anything more to that?
You can also have sex with the bartender and if you're female, have sex with her brother after you have sexed the bartender.

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Don't know if its a glitch or what but you can now longer give yourself perk point with the debug menu.
It seems that now we are limited in number of points, so we can no longer have the tree of skills fully filled.

Otherwise, am I the only one who can not build slave rooms with four places ?
The money is well debited but no room.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It seems that now we are limited in number of points, so we can no longer have the tree of skills fully filled.

The quad slave room doesn't work for me either. It takes my money but doesn't build the room.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Permanent stats from potions was nerfed because it made future boss battles impossible to make since there was no way to know how strong player are on this stage (there was numerous reasons but that was major). All other balance decisions will probably also be made with that in mind.
Nerf to clothes was made so that exhibitionist characters don't feel that they forced to wear clothes or tattoos, and limitation for number of enchantement so that you don't have to wear every bit of clothing.
Either in hotfix or in next update there will be option to ignore limitation of number of enchantements.
Perk tree will be bigger, so expect more perk points aswell (I don't recall conformation about perk points but that seems only logical). But probably you'll not be able to fill it either way.
The quad slave room doesn't work for me either. It takes my money but doesn't build the room.
For now buy room with 1 place for slave and then upgrade it, should work that way.

Reactions: KainbloodOmen
Mar 12, 2018
Given that we can now cram up to 4 slaves into a single room, any chance we could upgrade normal guest rooms to fit 2 guests, with chances for them to have sex should their fetishes and preferences match up?

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

mrbboy

Jul 13, 2017
I play as full human is there way to get wings? Which item would be required? Or maybe there is way to transform into half demon?

Last edited:

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Nerf to clothes was made so that exhibitionist characters don't feel that they forced to wear clothes or tattoos, and limitation for number of enchantement so that you don't have to wear every bit of clothing.
Okay, very nice of the team to consider, but why are they setting the limit so low that wearing any set results (+ weapons) in a 100% corruption with your Energie and Aura set to 1? I rly loved the snowflake jewels -.-'

It's random for the most part, I've ran into vargrs a few times as well as taurs. For reindeers, while you can run into them randomly... it's rare; they are primarily seen in December. Angels I'm not sure about, I have never encountered one.
yeah i ran into some of them too (but they are very rare!) but they all had been LESSER specimen. Do you remember if yours had been GREATER ones?
OOOKAY reindeers in december? i gonna rob santa's vehicle hrrhrr
As for the angel - i once found an angel-slime in Submission during a storm - but never a non-slime-angel unfortunatelly

Last edited:

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to increase party size? I can only allow one slave to get in my party. I would love to have two tho.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Okay, very nice of the team to consider, but why are they setting the limit so low that wearing any set results (+ weapons) in a 100% corruption with your Energie and Aura set to 1? I rly loved the snowflake jewels -.-'

yeah i ran into some of them too (but they are very rare!) but they all had been LESSER specimen. Do you remember if yours had been GREATER ones?
OOOKAY reindeers in december? i gonna rob santa's vehicle hrrhrr
As for the angel - i once found an angel-slime in Submission during a storm - but never a non-slime-angel unfortunatelly
I can't remember but you could always turn yourself into one. Be a greater wolf and get corrupted into a demon or already be a demon and do some wolf essence work on yourself.

Reactions: Rijin

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Is there a way to increase party size? I can only allow one slave to get in my party. I would love to have two tho.
Well you can summon an element. but that s the max then: 1PC 1Slave/Friend 1Element

I can't remember but you could always turn yourself into one. Be a greater wolf and get corrupted into a demon or already be a demon and do some wolf essence work on yourself.
Naah i m staying human <3
but well thx for your time

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes