Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Yeah, I'd like to know this too. Not knocking on people who like male-on-futa scenarios, mind you, it's just that Scarlett hits all my buttons save for dick thing.
You can opt to transform her into a full female during your interactions with Helena.

A couple versions ago, you could enslave Scarlett and do as you wanted with her. Give her a pussy. Change her orientation from Gynophillic to Androphillic. Make her Submissive and Masochistic rather than Dominant and Sadistic. Personally, I usually went with an office staffed entirely by female Harpies (using the drops from the three Matriarchs to transform non-Harpies). All dressed in Virgin-Killers of course.

The introduction of the Helena sidequest changed all that.

If you enslave Scarlett, you can alter her while she's enslaved. But once you return her to Helena, everything but her fetishes, her affection for the MC and the way she addresses the MC are reset.

Reactions: congamensch

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Oh, word? How's that? As I recall, the most I could do was either have Scarlett enslaved or set free.

And for that matter, where does she go if you do set her free?
She basically returns to Helena's flock if you set her free. You'll get to interact with her as a non-slave NPC if you do, as she'll mostly be hanging out at Helena's shop. At some point during these interactions, she'll ask for your opinion on whether or not she should lose the dick (the idea's suggested to her by Helena iirc).

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
As I recall, it's Helena who asks if the MC thinks making Scarlett a full female would improve her demeanor.

Regardless of which way you go, taking Scarlett to lunch will open up options to alter her.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
BUG: Age Calculations

Here is another example of a slave imported from v0.3.7.5 or v0.3.7.1--this could be another "game version update that doesn't recognize earlier save" problem, so it may not be a regular-type bug. (y) (I'll try to replicate it if I have time.)
View attachment 684152

Write back if you need more info and/or etc.

e-d
Small Update

This Lilaya capture confirms for me that I'm not seeing date/age illusions in v0.3.8.1. (y)

!LilayaAge.png

Also, on the slave imported from an earlier version of L.T.:

1) Loading old saves into 0.3.8.1 have not shown any bugs at all--even the old AND new colours that Innoxia mentioned in the changelogs mapped over correctly. :love: (This was unexpected on my end! :unsure:)

2) However, importing characters (for slave auctions, new games, etc.) that were exported from previous versions of L.T. show some "unexpected aberations" to ages and clothing colours. I can't reliably predict or recreate this "potential-bug" yet so it still needs more exploration to determine if it is related to the Age Calculation problem or is something else entirely. :confused:

Take care,
e-d

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So if I am past that point it cannot be done, well shit.
The game's not that hard to speedrun through. I posted my own 17 point plan for "making the game your bitch" back on page 222 of this thread. I find I can usually get Scarlett enslaved and the Hypno-Watch in my possession by Day 3.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
The game's not that hard to speedrun through. I posted my own 17 point plan for "making the game your bitch" back on page 222 of this thread. I find I can usually get Scarlett enslaved and the Hypno-Watch in my possession by Day 3.
Used to be able to finish the main quest's content by 7am day 2.
Not anymore, sadly. Still pretty sure it's doable by the end of day 2.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Very surprised by the flexibility and detail in this game. So much potential. Love the dynamic sex system.
And as someone with an unironic hand fetish the handholding easter egg was great

there's a minor bug in the Harpy's nest, by the way. The check that shows the flavour text after the enforcers take back the Harpy's nest always shows when on a tile with a former harpy attacker. Maybe accidentally put it inside the quotation marks or something, as you see the check itself written in the text.

Last edited:

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
Can someone explain to me why literally every single entity I've met so far have lost their vaginal virginity but retained their anal virginity? Is it suppose to be like that? Is there a secret slider some where I've missed?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Used to be able to finish the main quest's content by 7am day 2.
Not anymore, sadly. Still pretty sure it's doable by the end of day 2.
Since Day 2 is the first day you spend in Dominion, I very much doubt you were ever able to finish the main quest an hour after the shops open and two hours before you can actually enter the Enforcer Headquarters. Unless by Day 2 you mean the second day spent in Dominion (which the game counts as Day 3). Which is probably doable.

I tend to stop advancing the main quest temporarily once I've rescued Arthur (submissive MC) or once I've got Scarlett's information (dominant MC) in order to grind up to level 50 at the Angel's Kiss, sort out equipment/weapons and get some passive income happening via slaves. But then, I also like to use an overtly violent means of dealing with the Submission encounters. This tends to add a bit more time to a playthrough than might be strictly necessary.

I just like to get that, "Who are you?" reaction from Elizabeth after my MC's beaten the shit out of Meraxis, her lieutenants and every Imp in her fortress.

Reactions: e-disfunction

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Since Day 2 is the first day you spend in Dominion, I very much doubt you were ever able to finish the main quest an hour after the shops open and two hours before you can actually enter the Enforcer Headquarters. Unless by Day 2 you mean the second day spent in Dominion (which the game counts as Day 3). Which is probably doable.
When you first teleport into the game, you start it at day one 2145h.
I mean that before the patch where everything shut down at 2200h, I was able to get to the plains by 0700h the day after you started the game. Now, since there is no real way to advance the story since eveyone goes to sleep at 2200h, I can't get to the plains as fast as before, but I believe it's doable by 2200h on the next day.
edit: boom! done by 1831h day 2.

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Can someone explain to me why literally every single entity I've met so far have lost their vaginal virginity but retained their anal virginity? Is it suppose to be like that? Is there a secret slider some where I've missed?
Well, in the setting, most people are into sex a lot, so the vast majority of women who retain their vaginal virginity have the "pure virgin" fetish. On the other hand, unless they have the "buttslut" fetish, the game (or the author) assumes they're only into vaginal sex, which is the reason why they've retained their anal virginity.

There's a very small percentage of characters who've just virgins as well.

There's no fetish slider that I know of, but the "deflowering" perk doesn't care whether you're taking somebody's vaginal, oral or anal virginity (or penile virginity).

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... before the patch where everything shut down at 2200h ...
I see. Only started with this game a couple months back. Yeah, if you could visit shops and Enforcer Headquarters 24/7, that sounds possible.

So, looking at that save, I assume you just fucked your way past Meraxis' Lieutenants, then used the ring to enslave her? Nice job BTW, but Cecil?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I see. Only started with this game a couple months back. Yeah, if you could visit shops and Enforcer Headquarters 24/7, that sounds possible.

So, looking at that save, I assume you just fucked your way past Meraxis' Lieutenants, then used the ring to enslave her? Nice job BTW, but Cecil?
Nah, the character is a virgin. I fought every fight.
and the name is random.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes