Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
She is aware of this place, she is looking at other places for income for the game as well. She have a Nest Egg that will last her for 5 or 6 months, so she have plenty of till till then, to finds a new place for income.
He never said anything about income just that inno regularly goes to the fen forums but never comes here so tastefullytact was asking if she even knew about this forum because he thinks this place is less pretentious than fen forums, and would be a better option for her to discuss her game with fans.

Reactions: tastefullytact

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
He never said anything about income just that inno regularly goes to the fen forums but never comes here so tastefullytact was asking if she even knew about this forum because he thinks this place is less pretentious than fen forums, and would be a better option for her to discuss her game with fans.
Capture Inno.PNG

The thing is though, she spends more time on her Discord server for her game, then anywhere else, since it's where people posts most of the bugs/glitches on there, than anywhere else.

W65

May 31, 2018
In fairness, if a dev starts interacting with a thread on e.g. this site, it kinda creates an expectation that they'll continue to monitor the thread, if not respond to it. I think it's a legitimate choice to try to confine developer interactions to a selected number of forums/chats/whatever. Sure, it doesn't exactly take all day to read a single thread, but I can imagine a person deciding they don't want that kind of thing to get out of hand.

(In more fairness, Fenoxo's forum is probably much more furry than we are here, so it's a bit more in the dev's target audience.)

Reactions: tastefullytact
Jul 17, 2018
Hey, I read in the change log that content for Lyssieth and Meraxis was completed in the new version. However, I downloaded the new version and played it with my saved game from the previous version, but when I go to Meraxis and Lyssieth, there's nothing new.

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
Where can I find my harpy kids that came from the matriarchs? I saw that the new update talks about furys being added to the harpy's den, but I've been looking for a while and I haven't found them.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Lilith's Throne v0.3.1.6 Preview Release
This is still an alpha, and contains bugs and half-finished content!

jar - - - -
x64 exe - - - -
x32 exe - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
Maybe a stupid question, but have you checked your content settings to see if incest is enabled? Your settings aren't saved across versions.
Oh, I am an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out. First time transferring a save to another version of the game lol.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Where can I find my harpy kids that came from the matriarchs? I saw that the new update talks about furys being added to the harpy's den, but I've been looking for a while and I haven't found them.
Harpies only spawn in the harpy nests IIRC.

I found one of my daughters there.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Is there any way to send Arthur back to his house?
Uh, no, I don't think so. Unless something changed in the newest version. I tried seeing if I could switch out his room for another one, but that didn't seem to be possible either. So I think you're just stuck with him for now.

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone ask him to add a dragon race to the game? I can't comment on his blog, tried anonimous and google account

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I noticed innoxia posted a bug fix, if somebody wants to build it here is the link ( ).

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes