Java - Lilith's Throne [v0.4.10] [Innoxia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.1.98.1...

Not a bad little text based game so far...

There are very limited visuals, mostly revolving around inventory type items... Most other things are all text based... There is a UI that is pretty easy to understand...

The script is pretty good so far, as I didn't run into hardly any spelling/grammar errors... The plot revolves around a protagonist of your selection, to include pretty much every detailed aspect, if you want to go that far beyond the defaults... He/she ends up getting whisked away to a different place and time, where reality is a bit more fantasy based... From there he/she lives out her life while trying to determine how to get back, and how to survive... There are certain fetish's that you can turn on and off... No extreme fetish's according to the intro...

Now, even though it has a lot of story and text, it is also a RPG type adventure game, with map navigation, places to go, people to see, shops, of course a detailed sex system, as well as fantasy creature hybrids... There is a time system, enchanting system, and the list goes on... With more supposedly being worked on that isn't implemented yet...

Overall, this text based erotic/adult RPG adventure shows a lot of promise... There is a lot to read, and a lot of mechanics to work out, but this game has been very good at explaining the mechanics, in a role play style, which is very cool...

I didn't play beyond going to the shops and learning about absorbing arcane stuff, but I do plan on continuing my game play... But I can already tell you this game has a lot going for it... You just need to be willing to do a lot of reading... As I discover any more cool stuff, I'll update this review, but for now it's looking pretty good... Just remember this game is still in development, so there should be lots more coming in the future...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rizir

Out of all text based games, this is probably the one that I have had most fun with. A lot of diversity and choice and a lot of freedom in choosing what you want and who you are, amazing game and will keep following the progress, there's really something here for everyone!