Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Well, cannot join the Discord again, invite keeps buging out. Eitehr that or I'm blocked/banned.

Help a brother out, I need hte mods.
I mean if i remember correctly most of the mods are just cosmetic stuff they don't really change anything with the game, unless that changed last time I saw the mods listed was when she used to post them on her subscribestar

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I mean if i remember correctly most of the mods are just cosmetic stuff they don't really change anything with the game, unless that changed last time I saw the mods listed was when she used to post them on her subscribestar
Release schedule has dragged on so long people started making the content they want as mods somehow so there are some functional mods now rather than just the mainly cosmetic mods.

• Wow
Reactions: Yeppers34

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Release schedule has dragged on so long people started making the content they want as mods somehow so there are some functional mods now rather than just the mainly cosmetic mods.
Well damn didn't know that, almost makes me wanna join the discord to see what's there...but I don't wanna

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Funny how the prospect of somebody else working on the game perks things up. And functional too? Be still, my... heart.
Any word or idea of what those mods add?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for a bunch of items that could restore virginity. There was a staff(weapon) and an expensive essence.

Also, you can collect semen (condoms) and your partner can collect your semen to try an inseminate, but you cannot use anyone elses semen or trick insemenate someone with someone elses? LAME.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
I'm looking for a bunch of items that could restore virginity. There was a staff(weapon) and an expensive essence.

Also, you can collect semen (condoms) and your partner can collect your semen to try an inseminate, but you cannot use anyone elses semen or trick insemenate someone with someone elses? LAME.
Why would you even :KEK:
I cant even tell which crime that is

Lucinferi

Dec 3, 2020
Tidurian
05/08/2023 2:28 AM

Mod Name: Virginity Resets Mod Category: Status Effect Type: Viginities Description: Adds the ability to restore your Virginities every day Midnight based on chance. The chance is rolled on every virginity not all at once. the default values are : Player : 25%, Players-Slaves: 10%, Everyone you met and know : 5%. You can alter the chance yourself. instructions added as Comment in the xml file. Patchnotes: changed a bit how it internally works to use provided methods instead of brute forcing stuff. Installation Instructions: Download the Zip below. once unpacked there will be a folder named "tidurian". Put that folder directly into res/mods.

Lucinferi

Dec 3, 2020
Drinking_Water
09/13/2020 10:53 PM

Mod Category: Item Mod Name: Essence of Virginity Item Name: Essence of Virginity Brief Description: By absorbing the essence of virginity, you too can become a virgin for only ¤40,000! Buy it now at whatever Vicky's store is called! (You can also restore a Lusty Maiden's virginity, only to take it away... and restore it... FOREVER!) Combat/Sex Usable: No Consumable: Yes Link: THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK FOR v0.3.9.1! YOU NEED AT LEAST VERSION v0.3.9.4! (but it's safe to install!) (edited)

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

fryer2001

Jan 12, 2024
Step One: Obtain a Bio Canister off a slime enemy, the shady trader in Domination, or yoinking some from the slime queen's distillery on the first floor of her castle.
Step Two: Enchant the canister. The only enchantment available i the one that turns you into flesh.
Step Three: Consume the resulting potion.

IDK. Slimiest people I know were employed.
many thanks!

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
many thanks!
If you're interested, that info is also related to a well known money farming method.
If you enslave a slime, you can order them to transform into a race of higher value (I believe dragons are the most valuable, well into the six figures). If you give them the enchanted biojuice, the game treats the as if they are "properly" that race and so you can sell them at the slave market to become a millionaire with very little grinding.

Reactions: fryer2001

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Funny how the prospect of somebody else working on the game perks things up. And functional too? Be still, my... heart.
Any word or idea of what those mods add?
I think there were some apartments and transformatives for feral form but others will need to look as I am out of love with the game currently and really don't want to do it.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Drinking_Water
09/13/2020 10:53 PM

Mod Category: Item Mod Name: Essence of Virginity Item Name: Essence of Virginity Brief Description: By absorbing the essence of virginity, you too can become a virgin for only ¤40,000! Buy it now at whatever Vicky's store is called! (You can also restore a Lusty Maiden's virginity, only to take it away... and restore it... FOREVER!) Combat/Sex Usable: No Consumable: Yes Link: Google Drive THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK FOR v0.3.9.1! YOU NEED AT LEAST VERSION v0.3.9.4! (but it's safe to install!) (edited)
Thanks you.
Now if I can only find the staff/scepter. (fellow degenerates, aid me in the search)

Actually it surprises me that no one put the mods on a google drive or something. Mods are small in size. Having them just on discord is fundamentally stupid.

Last edited:

Lucinferi

Dec 3, 2020
Thanks you.
Now if I can only find the staff/scepter. (fellow degenerates, aid me in the search)

Actually it surprises me that no one put the mods on a google drive or something. Mods are small in size. Having them just on discord is fundamentally stupid.

should maybe in this. i'm mainly on the discord for the mods to keep the game exciting.....don't always work, but its a good time sink.

Tlavoc
09/02/2018 5:54 PM

Mod Category: Weapons/Clothing Item Names: Orichalcum Set, Sealing Cock Ring, Tentawhip Set, Tyrant, Innocence. Brief Description: Orichalcum Set: a set of accessories sold by Kate that support 25 enchantments each. Sealing Cock Ring: A cock ring that prevents the wearer from cumming. Sold by Finch. Tentawhip Set: Two whips made with two types of tentacle beasts. Sold by Vicky. Tyrant: A giant dildo with a handle and elemental enhancement - it's a weapon. Sold by Vicky. Innocence: Raises user's lust by 15 and enemy's lust by 1/3 of user's current lust. When enemy has 100, restores all virginities. Sold by Vicky. (I have been doing this wrong and had set my folders within /res/weapons or /res/clothing instead of the mod folder. This will fix that. Remove the items from the other folders and place this one in the mods folder) To install it, drop the "tlavoc" folder in /res/mods/ (edited)

4.10 star(s) 122 Votes