Ren'Py - Completed - Lily [v1.0 Final] [Joker 3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

RandomFapinator

I like the game because sex with aliens is rare and the story is nice with plenty of fetishes. But seriously the mechanics are weird, you do not know what triggers what, if everything is in the gallery, and some triggers are also bugged, which leads you sometimes to grind for something that might not be there (or requires another trigger).

Somehow, this game would have been better as a novel. I do appreciate the quests window saying which content is over though (so you can stop grinding).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

thorvaldsson

The art is good, if you don't mind that the MC looks rather young. Dialog is grammatical, what there is of it, but if you care about character development, conflict, or *story*, that's very thin. Most frustrating is that plot advancement is hidden randomly around the map, gated behind obscure conditions (like, "you have to go to this specific place, but only on Saturday evening, and no, we're not going to tell you that"), so you end up having to click and click and click, in the same places, over and over, hoping that maybe this time it will be different.

I gave up on Day 50 of this. No idea how much story is left. Things were moving at a glacial pace.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

evilkitty97

Gameplay wise, its really bad.
    Story is linear and there are no choices at all, so dont get fooled by the "VN" tag to this.

Scenes are forced as well to progress and you have to progress or you wont be able to do anything else. There seems to be an invisible stats system for corruption because you cant progress unless the protagonist repeats the scenes over and over.

Doesnt have proper indications as to what to do next, or how you couldve missed scenes just by exploring your computer.

If you are into lesbian, almost every content here is about that.
    Basically a softcore adult game for lesbian lovers.

First time Ive seen where "prostitution" applies to lesbians.
    Seemed like lesbians making love to me, pretty normal to see, no prostitution vibe going on. No offense.

Game is also pretty short content wise, without the weird grind. Shouldve made it longer instead of making a separate sequel.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BruceOArtista

Exceptional game, engaging and creative storyline, futuristic with elements of fiction without losing realism in the sex scenes.

For those who enjoy a female protagonist engaging in sexual encounters with girls, it's a great choice.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

spiderfan

This is one of my most favourite adult games at the moment. Well it is despite the first imression not really a (sandbox) game but more of a kinetic novel.

+ The renders are really nice.
    +Tthere are NO ugly strange characters with unatually huge breasts or butts.
    + The writing is really good. English is not my mother tongue but for me it is way better than at least 95% of the other games here.
    + The story is imo good. It's one of the few games where I read all the text. In most games I tend to skip text and stop playing the game/novel after some time but not here.
    * Kinky sex like rimming

- If you like me miss a questline you might need a little grind/dayskipping to finish the game but it is no really a bad grind
    - The aliens and the sex with them might not be the taste of everyone but I didn't mind.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Useless grind in a Kinetic novel? Just Why?

You'll have to skip days at a time to complete 1 event a week pretty much until your a hundred days in and asking yourself "why am I wasting my time?".

The main girl is beautiful and the story could be interesting if it wasn't ruined by the GOD AWFUL PACING. Honestly has some of the worst pacing of any VN/Kinetic novel I've ever seen. Just a way for the author to pad the game time I guess? But again why bother in a kinetic novel?

The sex scenes as a whole are beautifully rendered but boring as shit because it is literally the same scene. Get to 50 affection get 10s of the scene. Get to 100 affection repeat same scene +5 more seconds etc etc until they finally fuck. Boringggggggggggggggggg. Reuse assessts in a more creative way damn.

The game is pure lesbian for the first few hours before you get into dick-town. It is a kinetic novel so no sexual encounter is avoidable regardless of species/race/gender so if you have any aversion to dog-dicks/BBC/orc-gangbangs beware or be prepared to hold down the skip button.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5606666

I loved playing this game, it's only a 0.05 beta now, but it took me a few hours.

Graphics is beautiful females are all very good looking. Even the boys were okay.

The aliens, I would suggest nicely done, only Oscar could look a little bit better. And those midgets dicks, looked like dog dicks, well everyone his fetish...

I'm looking forward to see more updates in the future...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Destruct122

Great lesbian scenes, good crazy looking characters that aren't disgusting to look at. Hopefully the next update will allow us to have every character have a repeatable sex scene. If you're looking for an interesting game with crazy characters and great lesbian sex this is the game for you.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.04 Final version
    PRO:
    - good cg
    - good ui
    - some hints presents
    - some story presents
    - end_of_content marked
    CONS:
    - some hints r useless or point wrong condition
    - some actions bugged or have wrong description like beach in saturday in 14-18 hours- there no action. also conors homework apply not in described hours etc
    - if u make a save in computer screen- u ll got damaged savefile. so its critical bug

actual rating was 4.4, then flip a coin- kopf, so 4.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

_tewi

Might be the sexiest non-loli protagonist to ever exist, although sadly much else about the game falls within a sphere of bad, average or passable. And BBCshit greatly reduced my interest in her as well. She's used goods now. I'd use her as my toilet maybe.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Crel

Review as of 0.04 Final

I was thinking of any major complaints I had with the game and drew a blank, honestly I think that in itself should convey the quality of the game. That being said, it is a game on its 4th release, so yes it still needs work to complete the story line and flesh out characters. My only real issue would be the large time gap between .03 and .04 releases causing worry about the likelihood of completion, however the quality is there and that is not a concern about the game itself.

The story is interesting and not a rehash of stuff done all the time. The characters and renders are great. The dev is responsive and has quickly addressed issues on releases.

Definitely recommend keeping an eye on this one. Try it out and consider supporting!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

azertix

I'l give it 5* for 0.04 Final
    +Character models' quality are good on a 1080p monitor
    +Characters are hot
    +No MTL
    +Story - good enough, opens the door for a lot of fetishes and alien encounters while having a mystery. This type of story is relative rare forHgame genre (usually it is a dead father, big inheritance, college)

- No Audio (not an issue to me, especially music)
    - No Animations (better than having 2 pictures repeating)
    - Grindy at some point. Might be fixed by adding more events in the future or increasing money or adding another source of money (prostitution or selling pictures)

Nitpicking:
    ~Game crashed twice when I tried to rollback (mouse wheel backwards) at different stages of the game. Not an issue to me
    ~ No virgin blood option but with those lizards' fingers and tongues it isn't surprising :p
    ~I'd like to see a Timestamps(for job/events) or Quest tips when you are on the world map.
    ~I'd like to see 1-2 more pictures per sex scene , in the middle and in the end

I believe the game is at around 4* , more than the 3.5 given now. It has a big potential.
    Good luck to the developers

/ can 2$ backers suggest fetish(es) ? Is there a plan on how often new updates or how big they will release ? /
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Tinus Tushy

I'll just keep it short and simple ;) I love the renders and as a story I think it's really nice. Lily is incredible hot and can't wait to see where she'll end up in, on inbetween or under ;)
    One of the things I miss on F95Zone is the small tits tag, give me Lily-tits any day ^_^
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Dont like giving 5 stars but im gonna do it and expect the same quality in future updates:
    First of all the models are decent enough, not the best of this world but enough. Why enough? Will tell soon.
    The main girl looks pretty good, and its good enough to carry the game forward.
    Renders also are not the most awesome awesomeness of this world but they are good enough, once again.
    And why are they enough? Cause sex scenes are good, just that. With the visual quality the game has and with the quality of the sex scenes is mor than enough to satisfy anyone. Maybe there is alittle too muhc lesbian, im not complainingbut its understandable if someone gets tired.
    The scenes are jsut good, poses are good, there are some interesting shots, and the first straight sex scene was also good, quite detailed, its definetly different from 90% of the games out there that make the same scenes with the same poses and the same camera angles.

Writing is the part I would improve. First the plot is ultra contrived nobody knows whats going on, but the weakest part is shown during sex scenes. There is not much dialogue, most of the dialogue are thoughts and most of the time they are simple lines, no much interaction going on.

The gameplay is easy enough I didnt find difficulties progressin forward. You only need to chekcthe computer some times, other times just check the sofa scene with Kharoline, and once the relationship gets to that obvious point its impossible to get stuck. If you read between the lines of the narrative its easy to figure out what to do.

For the way some scenes are presented, I didnt like some of the scenes that are broken in small pieces that advance 1 or 2 renders every amount of repetitions, cause it burns the scene an dwhen its complete you pretty much seen all of it. Still not many repetitions are needed and scenes are good and thas why is not impacting the rating.

The game would be 4.5, cant say its 5. There are things I dont like 100% for instance the "lizard" tongues. There are games out there where tongues look better and more natural. And deformations are still weird as any other game but not the worst.

Thats it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ChaosDMNS

Love it... Could use sound.. very empty without it. But I got used to it. and it's great fun.

The models are amazing and the story keeps you interested in more.

Not the best game out there.. would be a bit over avg if not for the models.. they put it over the top.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ChesseKun

Lilly is an excessively adorable itty bitty titty cutie that has a lot of sex.
    and an in my mind actually interesting story that even on its own would make a compelling read.
    the render quality is great. the characters are well-posed. and the scenes look decent.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

rewrewrwe

Girls are beautifull, but thats the only thing i was able to see really because the font is so small and unreadable unless you are grinding your face over your monitor, but thats what you will probably be doing since the grind is so bad
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Otherguy2012

Ok time for review 2 since the game has changed to renpy.

Vast improvement. That said some major issues. The first is the affection grind. 29 days of sitting in a house,on the couch,shower,or in bed to do ANYTHING with the woman who is totally taking care of our every need. Why? Just why?

See the twins finally(after getting a stupid grind done with our new friend and fingered twice). "I must be a mascocist because I feel like every time I hit skip I am flogging myself with a whip tipped with glass"

Back to grinding(whip)...oh a random check of the quest guide...apparently I can get a job now(no idea how long that was possible before day 30,but I had checked the quest guide before). Great apply for a job...WTF! Seriously 1 hour every few days cleaning a pool for $10.00? OMG kill the MC alread....we press on(whip).

Job...twins(they invite me back after fingering me but alas,the dev does not think we have any reason to go back)...suppose I should take this paper back to press my case(at the right time)...wait a few days and see what happens(why do I smell like chlorine,and fk am I hungry)....moving on.

Well now that I have found out how the computer actually works(they after all do it differently on other planets) I have an email.

A visit to the womans home(and a now jealous GF) she can not help me,but knows someone who may be able to.
    40fk days on this shithole planet most stuck in this house hitting skip(flog) because...well not much else to do.

Lets see about another job...great 8 hours a week as a maid...but wow $12.00 an hour this will solve all our problems!

Pressing on(whips self a few times for good measure)...though I think I cut off an ear or appendage at this point.

New job(get my ass out of bed for it to...early). Sigh,no morning sex for me today.

Oh,I can still apply for other jobs great! Apply apply...not available. Sigh.
    Next part I believe was a glitch. Seems I lost my maid job? Was this due to me appling for other jobs...no clue,but seems I lost my job(whip,flog,bashes head against almost the only walls I ever see).

Waiting on an email from "helper" still stuck in the house 99.9% of the time,but hey I can go clean a pool for 2 times a week for two hours total and earn $20.00 dollars...life is grand after 43 days on this rock.

Waits for someone to do something...anything interesting before my soul rots in purgator on this very very drawn out trip to either heaven or hell.

Oh yea that was just what I needed. Got that off my chest.
    Now the renders are good,and I usually listen to music so lack of any is not a problem for me. The story well it is new and could develop into something entertaining. What the dev needs to do is cut the bullshit grind by at least 90%! Everything I have done thus far could have been easily done in week 1 and at most 2 weeks. Then you have the start of a fun game,right now it is painful to even play. You will hit skip more than any other button by far,and are locked looking at the same apartment scene for the vast majority of your stay in purgatory. Now it is up to you dev.

In short after a loooong and needless grind a few things happen in the game. You develop a GF,get her to finger you(and eventually around 1000 affection oral each other),and of course get fingered by a couple alien females. Plot wise you find out someone killed your dad and they are powerful enough to hide it well,even making it so neither you nor he ever existed. Along the way you figure out the planet sucks and you rarely leave your GF's apartment for any reason.Grind,grind,grind.....whip,grind........why just fking why?

V2.1 the first star is for making a game,the second renders and possible story...nothing else worth even mentioning thus far.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Apostolos

Aimless walk around an abandoned City, no clues, no NPCs, nothing, at least no yet v0.1. Some clues, guides or even marked points of interest would be nice, at least for start. Girl seems beautifull though, so maybe some updates will make up.