VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lily's Handmaid [v1.4.0] [Arcus Plume]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Hisuphola

No real choice,
    50% of it is just a kiss noise and kissing a ton of gals (like low grade trying what it's like to like gals and kiss them).
    49% of it is you having pretend choices inclduing a even like Do I like this person
    A. Yes
    B. Maybe (Yes)
    C. No (yes)
    I am not adding the () game is.... and they all have her say she likes her...
    A. Don't kiss
    B. Kiss
    *choose A
    Forces B next or forces Kiss any ways.....

3star is you have a kink for young simple kissing.... otherwise 2star is best since it does work and the last 1% allows you to say I want Forced Spell off me and to be free (which also forces you to leave which at that point good, although yet again your character will complain and say she loved her--> which I think defaults on 2nd girl no matter what because you reject 1st girl 1st so you know of course that means 2nd is love..).
    You can even "choose" all the most " - " """options""" possible where all other VNs would then give you a default or bad ending and still end up the same....
  2. 4.00 star(s)

trutru

The story is cool, the spellpunk setting is a nice cadre and the animations are very nice, however the fact that they are used multiple times is a bit annoying at the end. Would like to see more of Katherine :)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tiger7897

The story is great, but the scenes lack variety.

The story itself is great. The characters are fun, and the background details are interesting.

However it is letdown by a lack of variety in the sex scenes. It is mainly kissing with a little bit of (breast) groping. There is one scene of tribalism and one scene of a woman using a dick/strap-on/magic dildo (it is not shown or made clear) in the entire game. And neither of those scenes are with the title character, Lily.