Identify Limited info, Renpy VN

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Okay, this maybe a hard one but I literally only remember this specific scene and nothing more:

One of the love interest was having a flashback while explaining something to the MC I think, the flashback was basically she and her friend/bestfriend in the run and track team, there where other girls in the flashback but at the end the gir and her friend stopped being friend for some reason that I cant remember either

Extra info: Daz3D models, Renpy Visual Novel, not kinetic, male protagonist, not magic or other stuff, just normal life/school time I think

I know I am not giving much, but thats sadly the only thing I remember from that one, not sure if is enough info but is worth the try

Last edited:

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Nop, no magic or demons (as far I remember) and the models where... uh, DAZ is the term? I mean, normal characters like Intertwined, no Idea If I am making myself clear with that one
You are... Intertwined uses Daz3D models, Interim Domain uses Honey Select models. The other 3D ones you sometimes see that look like anime chibi characters are called Koikatsu models. Every little detail helps in identification threads, like 2D/3D, daz or HS, renpy or rpgm, sandbox or linear etc... you get the picture :)

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
You are... Intertwined uses Daz3D models, Interim Domain uses Honey Select models. The other 3D ones you sometimes see that look like anime chibi characters are called Koikatsu models. Every little detail helps in identification threads, like 2D/3D, daz or HS, renpy or rpgm, sandbox or linear etc... you get the picture :)
Yeah, I mention details that came to my mind at the moment, but is more than I already remembered in the original post haha

Im pretty sure it was a renpy visual novel, and not a kinetic one. Gonna add these details in the post to keep an order tho

Reactions: RobNorthman

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, this maybe a hard one but I literally only remember this specific scene and nothing more:

One of the love interest was having a flashback while explaining something to the MC I think, the flashback was basically she and her friend/bestfriend in the run and track team, there where other girls in the flashback but at the end the gir and her friend stopped being friend for some reason that I cant remember either

Extra info: Daz3D models, Renpy Visual Novel, not kinetic, male protagonist, not magic or other stuff, just normal life/school time I think

I know I am not giving much, but thats sadly the only thing I remember from that one, not sure if is enough info but is worth the try
Just remembered it might be Halfway House.