SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Original.jpg

Overview:
LINDA is a professional manga artist with more than twenty years of experience. LINDA's works are based on their own interests: "Netorare" or "NTR"-type works. NTR refers to the pain of the shock and yet simultaneous sexual desire aroused in a married man when his wife engages in sexual relations with another man.
This is a compilation of the original doujin works LINDA has made. It has been targeted for overseas readers, revised and improved, and most importantly, uncensored and translated into English for the first time.​

Updated: 2023-03-25
Artist: LINDA - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: x3200
Pages: 287
Other Works: Love Sharing ♥
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Hot Spring Circle: - -
If My Wife Cheats On Me: - -
My Wife Case 1: - -
My Wife Case 2: - -
Surprise Guest: - -
The Case of the Underground Idol MILF: - -
Tonight, These Wives are PARTY PEOPLE: - -
White Secret: - -

001.png 001.png 001.png 001.png 1.jpg 001.png 001.png 001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I was going to upload this next week, but Kotobiki requested LINDA works, so I decided to do it sooner. So here's all the official LINDA Project doujin that are translated into English and uncensored.
Thanks.
Now if only someone got back to translating the untranslated ones, always wanted to read the magical girl married woman one lol.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Wait OMG i just RANDOMLY stumbeld upon this Threat i have been SEARCHING SOO LONGG FOR LINDA WORKS. This is literally Gods work YES OMG

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
"Tsuma Ga Onsen" Hot Spring Circles is one of my favorite Hentai ever made now i finally will read the source material

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The good thing is that these are all official translations and artwork. So everything is how LINDA imagined, none of the shitty fan-translations.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
The good thing is that these are all official translations and artwork. So everything is how LINDA imagined, none of the shitty fan-translations.
Being official translations has nothing to do with authors vision lol.

captSmug

Jan 23, 2019
I do have an archive of LINDA project doujins many of them are japanese but don't know if it is complete or not, let me know if guys are interested to put it in OP

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
If I recall, Linda hated westerners a lot and the west getting ahold of his works.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
why is that ?
It was mainly due to piracy, fantranslations, and just general disrespect. LINDA has since worked with Western companies to localise their works. It's not hatred as such, just more frustration imo.