Recommending linus.quotes' (me) favourite games on here so far

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
So,

I've seen that some people did threads like this to post their list of favourite games or something like that and I've decided to do one too, because I was posting on my profile but there is a limitation of text characters there, so I was not able to post the links to the games' thread like I wanted to, so, nothing better than a thread to do that.

There it is (updated on Mar-2024):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it, I plan to add more as I play more games.

Feel free to do game suggestions as well, some of my favourite tags includes (but not limited to):
  • 3DCG, Animated, Corruption, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Group sex, Creampie, Harem, NTR, Interracial, Loli, Rape, Multiple Penetration, Sandbox, Bukkake, Cheating, Virgin, Prostitution

Last edited:

Tarminz

Feb 2, 2024
So,

I've seen that some people did threads like this to post their list of favourite games or something like that and I've decided to do one too, because I was posting on my profile but there is a limitation of text characters there, so I was not able to post the links to the games' thread like I wanted to, so, nothing better than a thread to do that.

There it is (updated on Mar-2024):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it, I plan to add more as I play more games.

Feel free to do game suggestions as well, some of my favourite tags includes (but not limited to):
  • 3DCG, Animated, Corruption, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Group sex, Creampie, Harem, NTR, Interracial, Loli, Rape, Multiple Penetration, Sandbox, Bukkake, Cheating, Virgin, Prostitution
hello, may i ask, my friend?

Is everything on your list multiple penetration? I've played some of the games on your list like Tomie Wtgm, Casual Desires, Chole, and Anna Exciting Affection If you know, are there any games that are similar to the ones I mentioned? my favourite gendre is multiple penetration.

sorry if my question bothers you.

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
hello, may i ask, my friend?

Is everything on your list multiple penetration? I've played some of the games on your list like Tomie Wtgm, Casual Desires, Chole, and Anna Exciting Affection If you know, are there any games that are similar to the ones I mentioned? my favourite gendre is multiple penetration.

sorry if my question bothers you.
Hi! Well, I enjoy tags like "group sex" and "multiple penetration" also, but certainly not 100% of these have it. Most of it, maybe, but not all of them.

Based on what you said, I'd recommend like :
Hs Tutor, Sol Valley, Lolita Gone Wild, Desert Stalker,Coming of age, Long Story Short, there are diffferent art and game-play styles but they're all cool games in my opinion