-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
That's the spirit! Part 3 is for the wedding and a bit after. But I can't go further than toddlers because Patreon ban every adult game where there are kids around :rolleyes: even if the are just in background :eek:
maybe you can make hidden scene with only patch can see it...It would be nice to see black toddlers run around. :ROFLMAO:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Love this game but this particular issue somewhat chaffs me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I said I like this game except for the eratic pacing and complete incongruity between the branches.
Yeah it's the problem with the first part, especially before the event at carter's house :confused: I'll get back on it after finishing part 3 and before getting out of EA on steam :)

Reactions: Cedrog and Will619

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
That's creepy as fuck, if you touch any of my posts or influence the game in any way, I'll stick you in the ignore pile.
eh that's joshy being joshy. He's a good dude he never ask devs to change games or anything just ask questions can be a bit much on NTR games for some people it really depends on the game how far he goes. Considering you can eat cum on this game don't see his question being any worst than that,

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
eh that's joshy being joshy. He's a good dude he never ask devs to change games or anything just ask questions can be a bit much on NTR games for some people it really depends on the game how far he goes. Considering you can eat cum on this game don't see his question being any worst than that,
And we can already put Saul's penis in Lisa while they are on the couch.

Reactions: Will619 and Novo67

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I don't know if it would be too hardcore for this game, but I would totally hold Saul's balls as he unloads in Lisa and all these other babes. I want to feel his balls pulse and contract as he unloads all that baby batter.

I also would help him guide his dick into them as well.
In Saul's event he do that solo :) (Incoming update 2) I didn't write the final event though (for update 3). I'll make something kinky, but maybe not that kinky :D

dedalo_69

Forum Fanatic
Sep 6, 2021
Lisa Total Investigation! [P2 v0.11] [Dragofinder Studio]

These are the links of the new update to version P2 v0.11 (Win version)

And this is the Italian translation...
E questa è la traduzione in Italiano...

Download >>>
HERE <<<

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
So, if we avoid the 'furniture' route and the petgirl route, is there still a decent amount of content? I avoided the furniture route when I had the option but I went with the petgirl route to see what it was like but it has become too much. It feels like that is all I'm getting now.

Reactions: Swooosh

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
So, if we avoid the 'furniture' route and the petgirl route, is there still a decent amount of content? I avoided the furniture route when I had the option but I went with the petgirl route to see what it was like but it has become too much. It feels like that is all I'm getting now.
In part 2 you don't miss parts if you are not on obj or pet route. Juste some text and maybe some scenes

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes