EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lisa-banner-00.png

Overview:
Take control of Lisa, a young girl in her final year of college as she embarks on the final educational hurdle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-17
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: PaleGrass -
Censored: No
Version: 2.90b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

For those that want faster message speed please see this post.
Save Location

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux
(v2.853): - -

Extras: Italian Translation* - * - Video Walkthrough - Walkthrough - Text Speed Mod* - Save Files - Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2 - Unofficial Ren'Py* - Wallpapers

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

BB 1-4-19.png Tutor 1-1-1.png Brava KN 1-1-35.png Swim Trip 1-11-14 Danke Musk.png Brava KN 1-4-18.png DannyNight 1-2-2 Sleep 2.png DrinkNight 1-1-90 Outfit2.png Swim Trip 1-15-Alt18 D4 4.png Council 1-1-6 Ms Short Back.png Brava Ms Short 1-3-1.png Instagram 1-2-4 Kung fuckin.png InstagramP Tom Hortons 1-1-3.png Outfit 3 1-1-2.png Renshire 1-1-1 Outfit1.png Rubbins 1-1-M20.png Train 1-1-2 Outfit2.png Tutor 1-2-2.png Bath 1-1-10 ALT1.png Sunbathing 1-2-4 I see you.png Coffee Outfit 3-1-1 RND1.png Bath 1-1-20.png Swim Trip 1-4-26 Worry.png Swim Trip 1-12-13 Eat up.png Swim Trip 1-15-46 Double donk.png Theos 1-2-Nia1-K9.png Theos AR 1-1-29.png DrinkNight 1-1-53 Outfit2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looking good indeed!

As a fan of consensual content seeing the [rape] tag I have to ask: What is the rape content in this game and is it avoidable?

Good luck with the game! :)(y)

edit: saw in genre that rape content is avoidable

Reactions: Alley_Cat

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Looking good indeed!

As a fan of consensual content seeing the [rape] tag I have to ask: What is the rape content in this game and is it avoidable?

Good luck with the game! :)(y)

edit: saw in genre that rape content is avoidable
It's all entirely avoidable and you're given warning before making any decision that leads to more "fetishistic" content. I am doing my best to appeal to as broad an audience as possible without alienating anyone that isn't interested in any particular kink.

The rape content currently is only one scene and it's drug related.

Apr 27, 2021
I don't love games with a female protagonist (I can't empthatize, being a man), but this seems really interesting!!
I wait for the compressed version, but kudos to the dev for the wide range of tags.
For example, for me hotwife and NTR are a "no", but rape, corruption and lesbian are a "yes!".

Reactions: Pol9

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
damn judging by the previews some of these girls need to stop smiling.

but now on to the important questions.

is pure lesbian path possible?
are we ever forced into a sex scene?
can we avoid watching others bang?
They are naughty girls.. :sneaky:

There is one planned lesbian path at the moment (with Nia) but some earlier scenes involving Lisa's boyfriend are part of the story but his involvement as you go forward will be up to you.

There are several mandatory sex scenes involving Lisa & her boyfriend in the first episode but otherwise no, nothing is forced.

You can avoid most voyeurism scenes, some are mandatory for the progression of the story.

It's my intention to give the player as much control as possible with the branching side plots and main arc of the game. This episode is for all intents and purposes "and introduction" to the game.

4.40 star(s) 111 Votes