tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hi Palegrass,
I am trying to create a high quality LISA Lora for Flux and SDXL and therefore i have a request:

Can you please give me a high quality renders of her expressive faces? (1024 resolution or higher?)

Please see the attached file for direct set of her faces that i would love --

Thank you so much,

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

DarkReaper335

Aug 8, 2020
I was looking for the solution to the black screen when you return home. Was any solution published?
Could you elaborate on the issue? I was getting black screen too but it was during cutscenes (randomly) so I removed libEGL.dll file and kept it outside the game folder (just in case I need it in the future). Anyway, the game runs without any problem now.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Could you elaborate on the issue? I was getting black screen too but it was during cutscenes (randomly) so I removed libEGL.dll file and kept it outside the game folder (just in case I need it in the future). Anyway, the game runs without any problem now.
After finishing the party and returning home after work, when entering the house the black screen appears.

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
After finishing the party and returning home after work, when entering the house the black screen appears.
Generally, a black screen appears when you are wearing new clothes and you have an action where you change clothes during the game, e.g. while working. In my opinion there should be a changing point near the garage so that you can change back into your new clothes before entering the house, which would be the easiest way to fix this error.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Generally, a black screen appears when you are wearing new clothes and you have an action where you change clothes during the game, e.g. while working. In my opinion there should be a changing point near the garage so that you can change back into your new clothes before entering the house, which would be the easiest way to fix this error.
The issue is that in the event of work in the workshop he takes me out without giving me the option of changing before, it is like automatic the end of the work day in the workshop

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
The issue is that in the event of work in the workshop he takes me out without giving me the option of changing before, it is like automatic the end of the work day in the workshop
Exactly, which is why there should be a character changing point outside by the garage in the house or at the entrance to the house. This would be the easiest thing to do. Before entering the house, one would change into the new clothes.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Tutor Post: Progress and Discussing Troy's Content
Yoo! ^_^

Hi, hi, hi everyone! Thought I'd chat a bit about the Troy's route today, how it continues from the party, where it starts, how it's gonna proceed, etc.

1727382608315.png
You might remember Fiona from the Bathhouse :)

First and foremost; I'm rewriting portions of the Orgy in the background when I have "Orgy energy" to better run in line with the upcoming Troy content so it may be worth replaying the latter sections to better familiarize yourself with things that may have changed :)

Patch 3.0.4 will be released at the end of this month publicly and that'll be the final iteration of the previous patch without discovery of a game-breaking bug somewhere ^_^

ALRIGHT! So after the leaflets gig there's been an uptick in custom for Christy and the parlor so that's good, we return to good news but there's still work to be done. This is where the Rubbins' divergence takes place but before that, Lisa bumps into Troy.
There will be four different routes (same relationship routes as usual) for Troy though they will share many of the same CGs for now and I'll discuss a few of them in a moment. At the party basically any sexual content with Troy will have opted you onto Troy's route but upon returning to the massage parlor you will be offered the chance to opt in or out one last time. If you opted into Troy's content at the party but want off that ship, you can do so. If you opted out but want to proceed with Troy outside of the party after avoiding him there, you can do that too.

1727382659022.png
A surprising response >)

Cheating Route:
Not too much to say here, both Troy and Lisa have no interest in Danny finding out about their adulterous rendezvous so it remains a secret at least to Danny.

Sharing Route:
A little interesting development in Danny & Lisa's arrangement here is that this will be the first instance in which Lisa asks if she can "do stuff" without Danny being present. This won't be the only opportunity for this but it is the first introduced into the Sharing route though there's a catch but you'll have to wait and see what that catch is ^_^

Cuckold Route:
This runs similarly to the Sharing route but instead of asking Danny's permission, Lisa instead simply states that she's "doing it."

-A note on the Sharing / Cuck routes is that it will be referenced and used in scenes with Danny later.

Faithful / No Route:
You know the score. No Troy, bye, bye.

Troy's scenes will be the first "list" style event series in the game but not the last, what I mean by list is it will literally be a list of choices each requiring the previous to be viewed and likely other requirements too to view.
So the first will automatically play when you start this route then upon returning it will display the list so you can play through it at your leisure. Now I'm only making the first for this update but it'll be added to every patch or every other patch.
Troy will also have some mini events added around Rubbins' too so lots of Troy stuff coming :)

Progress on Troy so far is; one major route up until the scene itself has been completed. The other route's intros won't take long as they share many of the same CGs or have minor alterations so I'll be starting the actual Troy "scene" tomorrow. I'll have more CGs of it to share in next weeks update :))

1727382800308.png
That's two bras in two patches, game's flipped on it's head lol!

I've been scouting online for something to use as the first Exhibitionist outfit and so far I've come up with the underwear and not much else though I love the underwear (as seen above) ^_^ Introducing a bra to Lisa's kit will be quite fun I think, I'm not sure if you've noticed but I've been "pushing" Lisa's breasts up while she's wearing her Pink Street Outfit, kind of like it's a tad too small because I think it looks great well the same principle will be applied to the bra. BIG PUSH! xD
I'm not in a huge rush to find the Exhib outfit because it probably won't land in this update but don't fret, there's PLENTY to do before she branches out into new clothing ^_^

Most of the other work I've been doing is on Aoife's / Story content recently but as I stated previously I can't really show images of it without major spoilers so even getting images for this post was a bit of a rush lol :)

I'm gonna work on the Exhib / Troy content for the rest of the week then return to Aoife's content next week. I want to get all of Aoife's content finished ASAP because it doesn't have any alt routes or anything like that so I can move on, focus and have my head in the scenes that do have multiple routes like Troy & the Mod Shop afterward.

1727382842134.png
This is the only spoiler free Aoife image I have lol!

But that's all I think! A bit more bitesized compared to the last update post ^_^
Development is going really great, the Aoife CGs that I can't show look AWESOME! It sucks that I can't share them but just trust me!! lol!
Thanks so much for all of your continued support, I love you guys :))
IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW, HAVE AN AMAZING ONE EVERYONE!! <33

//pG

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
Tutor Post: Progress and Discussing Troy's Content
Yoo! ^_^

Hi, hi, hi everyone! Thought I'd chat a bit about the Troy's route today, how it continues from the party, where it starts, how it's gonna proceed, etc.

View attachment 4073599
You might remember Fiona from the Bathhouse :)

First and foremost; I'm rewriting portions of the Orgy in the background when I have "Orgy energy" to better run in line with the upcoming Troy content so it may be worth replaying the latter sections to better familiarize yourself with things that may have changed :)

Patch 3.0.4 will be released at the end of this month publicly and that'll be the final iteration of the previous patch without discovery of a game-breaking bug somewhere ^_^

ALRIGHT! So after the leaflets gig there's been an uptick in custom for Christy and the parlor so that's good, we return to good news but there's still work to be done. This is where the Rubbins' divergence takes place but before that, Lisa bumps into Troy.
There will be four different routes (same relationship routes as usual) for Troy though they will share many of the same CGs for now and I'll discuss a few of them in a moment. At the party basically any sexual content with Troy will have opted you onto Troy's route but upon returning to the massage parlor you will be offered the chance to opt in or out one last time. If you opted into Troy's content at the party but want off that ship, you can do so. If you opted out but want to proceed with Troy outside of the party after avoiding him there, you can do that too.

View attachment 4073603
A surprising response >)

Cheating Route:
Not too much to say here, both Troy and Lisa have no interest in Danny finding out about their adulterous rendezvous so it remains a secret at least to Danny.

Sharing Route:
A little interesting development in Danny & Lisa's arrangement here is that this will be the first instance in which Lisa asks if she can "do stuff" without Danny being present. This won't be the only opportunity for this but it is the first introduced into the Sharing route though there's a catch but you'll have to wait and see what that catch is ^_^

Cuckold Route:
This runs similarly to the Sharing route but instead of asking Danny's permission, Lisa instead simply states that she's "doing it."

-A note on the Sharing / Cuck routes is that it will be referenced and used in scenes with Danny later.

Faithful / No Route:
You know the score. No Troy, bye, bye.

Troy's scenes will be the first "list" style event series in the game but not the last, what I mean by list is it will literally be a list of choices each requiring the previous to be viewed and likely other requirements too to view.
So the first will automatically play when you start this route then upon returning it will display the list so you can play through it at your leisure. Now I'm only making the first for this update but it'll be added to every patch or every other patch.
Troy will also have some mini events added around Rubbins' too so lots of Troy stuff coming :)

Progress on Troy so far is; one major route up until the scene itself has been completed. The other route's intros won't take long as they share many of the same CGs or have minor alterations so I'll be starting the actual Troy "scene" tomorrow. I'll have more CGs of it to share in next weeks update :))

View attachment 4073607
That's two bras in two patches, game's flipped on it's head lol!

I've been scouting online for something to use as the first Exhibitionist outfit and so far I've come up with the underwear and not much else though I love the underwear (as seen above) ^_^ Introducing a bra to Lisa's kit will be quite fun I think, I'm not sure if you've noticed but I've been "pushing" Lisa's breasts up while she's wearing her Pink Street Outfit, kind of like it's a tad too small because I think it looks great well the same principle will be applied to the bra. BIG PUSH! xD
I'm not in a huge rush to find the Exhib outfit because it probably won't land in this update but don't fret, there's PLENTY to do before she branches out into new clothing ^_^

Most of the other work I've been doing is on Aoife's / Story content recently but as I stated previously I can't really show images of it without major spoilers so even getting images for this post was a bit of a rush lol :)

I'm gonna work on the Exhib / Troy content for the rest of the week then return to Aoife's content next week. I want to get all of Aoife's content finished ASAP because it doesn't have any alt routes or anything like that so I can move on, focus and have my head in the scenes that do have multiple routes like Troy & the Mod Shop afterward.

View attachment 4073609
This is the only spoiler free Aoife image I have lol!

But that's all I think! A bit more bitesized compared to the last update post ^_^
Development is going really great, the Aoife CGs that I can't show look AWESOME! It sucks that I can't share them but just trust me!! lol!
Thanks so much for all of your continued support, I love you guys :))
IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW, HAVE AN AMAZING ONE EVERYONE!! <33

//pG
finally Lisa x troy route, kill bryan =), lisa belong do moody and troy

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes