EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ238972_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There is an isolated island, Wepal, that belongs to no nations... The island is called Wepal of Nightmare for its ominous rumors.
Due to pirates' attack, an aristocrat Elwin and his servant Lizzette had to escape to the island Wepal. However, there was an accident in the transport spell so that they were each sent to different points...
With the help of a sorcerer girl Adelitche, Lizzette looks for Elwin. In doing so, she involuntarily steps foot in the dark side of the history...​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-19
Release Date: 2018-11-23
Developer: Kedama Qube
Translator: MediocreTranslation F95zone
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks MediocreTranslation for english translation

RJ238972_img_smp1.jpg RJ238972_img_smp2.jpg RJ238972_img_smp3.jpg RJ238972_img_smp4.jpg RJ238972_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
It's a decent game, it has some really good ideas going and together with a surprisingly well-crafted story, but the pacing is terrible. It is extremely easy to miss content and it isn't always obvious how to get H-scenes.
For a game based on pregnancy, there's very little pregnancy content, you have to grind the brothel until you can get pregnant. The combat system is quite annoying because enemies respawn automatically every time you leave the area.

pl.jpg

:rolleyes: WTF am I being warned about? This is LITERALLY WHAT I WANT!

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i really like the crafting system in the game and that you can harvest lots of ressources and items. the way you level up and get new skills is also kinda unique. it's just too bad that i'm not playing that young master in the intro, all weak and defenseless. how cool would that be? you are all alone on that island and have to slowly get stronger, craft items to defend yaself better and then try to find ya female bodyguard (and other girls). and with mischievous tactics you trick those girls and make them dependent on ya (e.g. let them fight for you and then trick them into losing and then you step in and beat the enemy - being all heroic n'shit). and then you make em broodmothers, build yaself a house, slowly gain control over the island. how awesome would that be!

instead ya play that young blond character who falls into one lewd trap after another.

big shout out to MediocreTranslation who seemed to be responsible for the translation. sure, there are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but ya can understand everything without a problem and that's what matters. so cheers!

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Please use Mega instead of MegaUp. Megaup is so full of Malware.. Like, you have to click the download button 3 times before it actually downloads the thing that was uploaded. Other 2 times it'll either redirect you to some spam site or download a script-

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Please use Mega instead of MegaUp. Megaup is so full of Malware.. Like, you have to click the download button 3 times before it actually downloads the thing that was uploaded. Other 2 times it'll either redirect you to some spam site or download a script-
use ublock origin and you won't have ANY redirections, spams or whatever. i just click on the downloadbutton and get the file.

Reactions: Slothsquared

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
use ublock origin and you won't have ANY redirections, spams or whatever. i just click on the downloadbutton and get the file.
Already use it.

Odd.. Maybe I need an update. I just know that when ever Skidrow uses MegaUp I cringe because I know I'll be downloading a bunch of "script.php" or something similar when ever I use MegaUp. I have to click it a bunch of time until the overlays are done screwing with me.

And I know its overlays, because the mouse click icon doesnt just show over the Download button, but the entire page. Its a pain.

Reactions: Truenowoz
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes