Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
List Here:
Amaranth (project 1)(HIATUS) by Car6on
Conquest I-No Pictures(Done) by STR (Maybe Shouldn't be here But No picture since 2013)
Conquest-of-Avindale v55 (HIATUS) by Michus (had blog)
Demon Hunter RTP(NOT FINISHED) by ? ?
Demon Lord v0.1(NOT FINISHED) by ? ? (Rise of Demon Lord)
Invasion D v0.4.5i by Mentaldrama (had Blog and Patreon)
LoliFantasy 0.0.1 by Scrambler
Seductionmaiden part 1(NOT FINISHED) by SythmanG
Slave Quest v0.5.3 by aff571
UrbanXLife.V.0.1.8f by wootch (had blog and patreon)
Vecildilla1.1 fixed by KruoTsubasa;
Warrior's Quest - Demo 0.2 by dreamwhizzXX
Xanadu (hiatus) by Venezuela
Breeding Season by The Breeding Season Team (blog and Patreon)-NOT IN DOWNLOADS
The Long Vacation(Abandoned/Hiatus) by Myster

ELYSIUM: RISE OF THE DARK KING BY Seyser Koze
Dragon Throne chapter 4.1
(HIATUS)by Natali
Kristi's Revenge part 6 (HIATUS) by Axarin Games
Keepin' It In The Family(HIATUS) by Greebo
Family Vacation [Norti][Abandoned]
Not So Ordinary[Melancholic Griffin][Abandoned]
Magic Shop Ep. 07 [v1.03][Akabur][Onhold]

The Long Vacation [v0.9] [Myster] [Onhold]
Cloned [Prologue] [Forbidden Fruit][Abandoned]
Kristi's Revenge [Part6] [Axarin Games] [Onhold]
Urban xLife [v01a08] [Wootch] [Abandoned]

Deadly Safari [Demo][CoilFreak] [Abandoned]
Attracted [Demo] [MagnetGames][Abandoned]
Anal Introduction 3d [v0.22alpha] [3dx Games] [Abandoned]

Amanranth [Alpha] [Carbon][Abandoned]
Perv Adventures [v0.6a] [Legoupilsournois] [Abandoned]

Shards Of Agon [v0.1] [Platinum T.h.][Abandoned]
Office Affairs [v0.1] [KONE Originals][Abandoned]
Office Affairs The Begining [0.3/1.0] [KONE Originals][Abandoned]
Squire Quest [v0.1] [Archaic] [Abandoned]
Sol Stories [v0.5] [Ahgd][Abandoned]
Poison [v0.5] [Slonique][Abandoned]
Deep In Evil [v0.131] [Er34games][Abandoned]
Ghost Gold Edition [v14] [Slonique][Abandoned]
Delirium [v0.1] [Alexheg][Abandoned]
Pearldymes [v0.2182] [Pantisniff][Abandoned]
Hypno Family Trainer [v0.1.2] [HF Trainer][Abandoned]
Valentina's Story [v0.02] [Dynamitered][Abandoned]
Hentai High School [v1.9] [Capta1n][Abandoned]
Dragon Throne chapter [v4.1][Abandoned] [Natali]
Corrupting The Intern [v0.8] [LambdaDude][Abandoned]
The Teacher [v0.007] [Metalhead][Abandoned]
Life Of A Family [v0.1] [Jakzi Games][Abandoned]
Nathalie's story [Beta] [Jakzigames][Abandoned]
ntimate Deception [v0.1] [Somedude][Abandoned] I
Glamour [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver] [Abandoned]

Suddenly Swingers [Demo] [GDS][Abandoned]

and many others have since deleted didn't see point keeping. These are from my HD uploaded like this cause they are either [Abandoned/Hiatus] not much point creating a release for all these IMO

Download:

Instructions:
1- Extract Game or Games to desired location.
2- Click on "Game name here.exe" to start playing.

Game Info:
Updated: Many and Varied most around 2013
Genre: So many, Sex, etc
Version: Hiatus/Abandoned
Developer / Publisher: Lots listed next to games
Platform: Windows,
Language:English

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Did Natali abandon dragon throne? Sad was enjoying it but at least hope
I won't release anything this month. And I won't release any art as this project isn't dead. Not yet, at least. I have to start a new compaign to find a partner. Then it is possible to see what can be done.

Last edited:

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
Well it is on hiatus,who know's how long that will last..i hope not long.
the thing that sucked the most in this game atleast for me sisters/game teases Jonathan throughout whole game and get raped/forced by others..:mad::mad::mad::mad: HULK MAD!!

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Damn... Urban X Life abandoned? It was one of the best... good story, gameplay, erotic scenes... a lot of interactions, ideas, did I mentioned the erotic scenes? :D
It's a real shame. If a game so expanded can be abandoned, every unfinished game can be abandoned (so why fuel its creator?).

Reactions: cooaga

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Damn... Urban X Life abandoned? It was one of the best... good story, gameplay, erotic scenes... a lot of interactions, ideas, did I mentioned the erotic scenes? :D
It's a real shame. If a game so expanded can be abandoned, every unfinished game can be abandoned (so why fuel its creator?).
I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!! I refuse to throw money at patreon when all they do is collect cash from people, it might be 1 dollar here and there but some are getting thousands and thousands for almost nothing to show with no guarantee of a finished product. AKA a get rich quick system.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That was to be expected...I mean, he actually did that before, he vanished without info for about, what, 2 years? And then he come back with a patreon page....
The EVEN MORE sad thing, is that Wootch ( UxL creator) is still making almost 200$/month on patreon, even after disappearing for more than 6 months....All of this while there are other creators who struggle to get 100$/month while being active....

I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!! I refuse to throw money at patreon when all they do is collect cash from people, it might be 1 dollar here and there but some are getting thousands and thousands for almost nothing to show with no guarantee of a finished product. AKA a get rich quick system.
Well, there are people who do that as a job...

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Well, there are people who do that as a job...
So true!! but some are getting ridiculous amounts for a 2d game in most cases with almost nil to little updates. I do support ones i feel i can trust like Roundscape have supported since offbeat launch now closed down, and on kickstarter but most IMO on patreon look like they are using it to milk money. Case in point Wootch i did support him but as you said there are believers out there willing to give $200 a month on the hope he might come back over 6mths $1200 i am sure he is laughing.

Last edited:

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I'm shocked at the sheer number of people who didn't realize UrbanXLife got abandoned. It hasn't been updated for over half a year and it's gotten to the point where another developer (Nergal) has already begun working on a remake of it. Nergal is the same guy who is currently making Zombie Life btw.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I'm shocked at the sheer number of people who didn't realize UrbanXLife got abandoned. It hasn't been updated for over half a year and it's gotten to the point where another developer (Nergal) has already begun working on a remake of it. Nergal is the same guy who is currently making Zombie Life btw.
Too bad he will not use Jay Marvel art :(

Anyway, you should add The Long Vacation game... it was abandoned a long ago.

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
Is Supercreep on hiatus? With Lawina in development of Game of Boners, SexDev and Innertale does anyone know if Supercreep was put aside for a while. There has been no updates on it for a few months and the last update was just a bugfix.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I should be surprised there's so many but i'm really not.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is Supercreep on hiatus? With Lawina in development of Game of Boners, SexDev and Innertale does anyone know if Supercreep was put aside for a while. There has been no updates on it for a few months and the last update was just a bugfix.
Not sure he does say wants to make a great full version of supercreep but needs money to do it so setup a email link LOL

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I love some of these developers. He is currently at $2,741 per month on his Patreon..His #3 goal was "$2,000 – reached! I will quit my job and work full-time on SUPERCREEP. This means that you will receive updates much more frequently!" I might have to start making a game and put out a beta with potential and sit on it, so I would not have to work again. If I was one of his donors I would be upset with the lack of return on the investment and changing to another game while I was paying for the completion of this one.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added another one.