Seeking List of -animated- h-games

Jun 19, 2017
Hi there.
I've been looking for a list that only contains -animated- sex-scenes for quite some time now.
I've checked various sites so far, but never found -animated- only.
It doesn't really matter if it's western or japanese, 3d or 2d, just wanna get some animated stuff (but I prefer 2d and japanese games).

If somebody knows a site, I beg u.

Reactions: sutaporachina
Dec 25, 2017
Hello. Maybe you know these sites already, but just in case:

Not all the games are fully animated though (except the 3D stuff).

Some great animated 2D games:

SISTERS~夏の最後の日~

Jellyfish_Sisters_10.gif

LOVERS~恋に落ちたら…~

Noriko_13_03.gif

癒しん母 The Motion~世界で一番好きなひと~

09.gif

Reversible

naho_2a.gif

Jun 19, 2017
have you looked into the Sogna and Erogos games? they have some nice animated H-scenes
Will check them out, but I occassionally have problems with older stuff, cuz of Windows 10 and it probably gets kinda tricky to find some dls for them, but I will give it a try, Thanks!

Hello. Maybe you know these sites already, but just in case:

I don't like using "getchu", cuz I can't read japanese. I only know some symbols for "animation,music,voice" and some genres for "dlsite" or is there an easy way to figure them out? :p

And for "hello-pla": never heard of it, will also give it a try, thanks.

As for the games, ik "Sisters" and "Lovers", but the other too I don't, thanks for that. :)

Dec 25, 2017
I don't like using "getchu", cuz I can't read japanese. I only know some symbols for "animation,music,voice" and some genres for "dlsite" or is there an easy way to figure them out?
You don't have to bother with this. The getchu link I gave you contain already all animated adult games released on the market (596 games). As for dlsite, you need to check the tag

You have all the animated doujin soft ever created (3413 games!)

Reactions: JustHereTofap123
Jun 19, 2017
You don't have to bother with this. The getchu link I gave you contain already all animated adult games released on the market (596 games). As for dlsite, you need to check the tag

Thanks a bunch :)

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017

you seem to be otako
do you know any fully animated games like school days and shinny days ?

Dec 25, 2017
Fully animated H-games are rare because it's expensive to produce.

Check my list above. SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ is one of the best. Good story/characters and awesome animation.

LOVERS~恋に落ちたら…~ is also a good one. It's a dating simulation so you need to seduce the girls before having sex. Very fun to play but a bit difficult if you don't understand japanese.

Titles released by the studio softhouse-seal are partially animated. The games are not awesome but some are translated in English.
cg_12d_s.gif cg_16c_1.gif cg_17.gif

If you want fully animated stuff only you'll need to look at DLSITE. Just don't expect anything awesome because it's mostly amateur games, but you can pick some good ones.

フルアニメ触感ゲーム おさわりBOIN 1 & 2
02_Mitsugu_02.gif mika_08r.gif

輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff
t80.gif t255.gif

巨乳JKがプチ援交のヤリ方教えます!
0005_bl_sw.gif 0008_fa_ex.gif

Dec 25, 2017
For recent japanese stuff is the way to go.
is also a good place for downloading newest and oldest games. It's clean and they use good files hosting like 1fichier and MEGA.
Finally Google search if you're looking for a particular title not available elsewhere.

• Hey there
Reactions: nektoH2x and shap