List of Developers and their Creations

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Incomplete Listings Under Development.
(possibly about Half Complete since Japanese Stuff is left out in favor of actual Developers and provided links are behaving)
(But there's still holes, missing parts!)
I was going to Post this in much, much more completed form but building linked listings outside The ´Zone turned out to be impossible. So here it is in Incomplete form. So don't waste time commenting the contents of lists yet. A good amount is still missing.

If you have corrections to Lists, go on and tell what's wrong. But don't ask about Content of Games listed, my Opinion about Developers listed or about Quality of anything listed. My answer will be either: IDon'tKnow or GoAndCheckYourself...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
What is the purpose of this listing? If one wants to find more by the same developer, the developer usually boast their work on respective websites or patreon.

Is it that you suspect creators are abandoning and reopening other patreon campaigns?

If your motives are purely archival, maybe this would be well suited for a wiki entry.

Reactions: Reij and Zippity

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What is the purpose of this listing? If one wants to find more by the same developer, the developer usually boast their work on respective websites or patreon.

Is it that you suspect creators are abandoning and reopening other patreon campaigns?

If your motives are purely archival, maybe this would be well suited for a wiki entry.
i think the sens of this thread is to help peoples here to find the game created by creators.
as sometime the f95 search function show ALL result that containt such name or else. and its not easy when dev have lots of games.
guess its way moer simple and easy to figure out like this wich games are made by wich devs in case of research.

Reactions: partanen and Malkav

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Incomplete Listings Under Development.
(possibly about 1/4 Complete since Japanese Stuff is left out in favor of actual Developers and provided links are behaving)

I was going to Post this in much, much more completed form but building linked listings outside The ´Zone turned out to be impossible. So here it is in Incomplete form. So don't waste time commenting the contents of lists yet. A good amount is still missing.

If you have corrections to Lists, go on and tell what's wrong. But don't ask about Content of Games listed, my Opinion about Developers listed or about Quality of anything listed. My answer will be either: IDon'tKnow or GoAndCheckYourself... (no, asking those won't cause me to go to Killer Rapist Clown mood, but I may start feeling like Pogo if it's asked too many times...):devilish:;)

7 or 6 added 04052019 0916

Hey there, I've got a question for you. What's this thread really about? It's hard to tell for sure. I know it's been asked above but there's been no direct answer, only speculation. The opening post I've qouted doesn't shed light on it either, although your signature link seems to suggest this is a negatively framed thread.

It seems to be at first view a "name and shame" thread to call out bad development behaviour, something that isn't such a bad thing in this area, but the listings themselves are a little confusing as you seem to list a few people who have multiple games despite them being finished (some for years), or some who have unusual (but not nessisarily bad) dev habits (it's not as easy to do as one might think). It's not quite clear, which is why I think you see people asking to get their games included on the list.

Also something I would like to see about discussing, but I'm actually on this list with one of my games. If it is a "name and shame" kind of thread, you can see that I'm not all that into being on it so. Of course, it's up to you as to what you list and why, but I'd hope if you view is to hold some devs to account, you'd be open to letting them attempt to defend themselves on what issues you might have with them. Would that be the case? You never know, unless you follow the fine details on everyone you list here, you might find some special extenuating circumstances, you won't know unless you try.

So then, here's hoping theres some answers to the questions I have. All the best to all while we wait.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey there, I've got a question for you. What's this thread really about? It's hard to tell for sure. I know it's been asked above but there's been no direct answer, only speculation. The opening post I've qouted doesn't shed light on it either, although your signature link seems to suggest this is a negatively framed thread.

It seems to be at first view a "name and shame" thread to call out bad development behaviour, something that isn't such a bad thing in this area, but the listings themselves are a little confusing as you seem to list a few people who have multiple games despite them being finished (some for years), or some who have unusual (but not nessisarily bad) dev habits (it's not as easy to do as one might think). It's not quite clear, which is why I think you see people asking to get their games included on the list.

Also something I would like to see about discussing, but I'm actually on this list with one of my games. If it is a "name and shame" kind of thread, you can see that I'm not all that into being on it so. Of course, it's up to you as to what you list and why, but I'd hope if you view is to hold some devs to account, you'd be open to letting them attempt to defend themselves on what issues you might have with them. Would that be the case? You never know, unless you follow the fine details on everyone you list here, you might find some special extenuating circumstances, you won't know unless you try.

So then, here's hoping theres some answers to the questions I have. All the best to all while we wait.
to be clear, the thread is about the title itself.

this thread show a list of (almost) all games. and allow peoples to know wich games is "on hold" or "abandonned". wich in that sens help peoples to find others games from same developers, at the same title as get a clear idea about the credibility of the devs.
its not a thread about "shame on name" , its a thread created to help peoples to have better idea and faster way to make themself an idea about a dev, based on his credibility to complete a game, the amount of game done and so on.

this thread is actually very helpfull for alots of peoples and imho should be pushed more on light.
instead of using the search function of the site (wich give all kind of result based on wich words you put in), that thread is the fastest way to find a dev and his game.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
to be clear, the thread is about the title itself.

this thread show a list of (almost) all games. and allow peoples to know wich games is "on hold" or "abandonned". wich in that sens help peoples to find others games from same developers, at the same title as get a clear idea about the credibility of the devs.
its not a thread about "shame on name" , its a thread created to help peoples to have better idea and faster way to make themself an idea about a dev, based on his credibility to complete a game, the amount of game done and so on.

this thread is actually very helpfull for alots of peoples and imho should be pushed more on light.
instead of using the search function of the site (wich give all kind of result based on wich words you put in), that thread is the fastest way to find a dev and his game.
Yes, but that's were in lies the rub and the heart of my question before, you see? If it's a list about "On Hold" or "Abandoned Games", then I am wondering why I'm on the list, as none of my games have ever been either, both have always been in development. To some, they might think they have since we have one in "Active Development" and we switch each month, but that's the game that's getting the art worked on. Both games are always in progress, we get a release out every month and neither game goes more than a few weeks without new versions... Anyway, this isn't an ad for me, but you get what I'm saying.

Anyway, the point is a little moot, as the OP has already reached out in private mail to explain more about the thread and his signature being partially sarcastic in tone by design. Apparently this thread is not only about poor game developers who have constantly On Hold/Abandoned games, but also about promoting better devs too, and guys like me who have more than one game to offer (which makes having BBBen and Akabur on the list more sensible since some of their games are finished.) I think with a little clean up and better distinction on who is what amonsgt the list, this will be a cleaner and super useful resource for all. I say give him some time and the room to work, we'll all see what he can do and enjoy the fruits of the effort.

So have at it and best of luck I say!

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I agree with what a few other people have said... If I want to see the works of a particular developer, I can easily find that via their patreon site or private websites... You can even do a more detailed Search here in the forums... If this is meant as an archive, do you plan to keep it up to date for the foreseeable future? Do you realize that eventually it will become lost in these forums as it is not flagged as an important post... Wouldn't it be better to make a wiki site for it and then link it in a thread? Is it intended as an overall listing, or is it meant to point out developers for their lack of completion? If a VN/Game is abandoned or On Hold, why would anyone want to see a master list of them or even play/read them anyway? VN/Games get abandoned and go on hold constantly, which will make keeping this list up to date over the long haul, rather time consuming...

In any case, you said you don't want feedback or replies to this thread... Well, best of luck...

Zip

• Angry
Reactions: H.ERO and partanen

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Well damn, I'm excluded off this list too. Being blackballed is a b....

MechaEks

Sep 23, 2017
If a VN/Game is abandoned or On Hold, why would anyone want to see a master list of them or even play/read them anyway?
My personal guess would be that it's so the people know ahead if a project is abandoned or just on hold. This way they can decide whether or not they want to even bother with the game as is.

I am someone who will always give a game a chance if I like what I see, be it an abandoned project or not, I want to see what a creator has done with the game so far. But even I have played way too many games only to find out the project was completely dropped or how very little was done in the first place.

Now I know from personal experience how much work undertaking a project could be, especially when you are doing it by yourself and with a normal job to the side. So I am not quick to judge but I can understand how some people would not want to waste their time on something that eventually leads to nowhere. If that made sense.

Reactions: Robbery1211

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well some people still like to look and see the game's and there sex scene's if they have any. some dev's my look at the game to try and get inspration from it so they can make there own game's better are to see what they can do to inprove there game's. but most of the time it's to see what the game's were about i think.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
whoa just found this, loving it!
sometimes i come across stuff and (even onhold or abandoned) wonder what else this or that dev has in the works.. imagine the amount of requests and the time spent, looking for "what was this game from this one dev who's name was kinda like this.. er.. i don't recall.." yes that's going on in my head. sometimes. i'm old OK?!
the search at times gives you a wall of results, or due to name mismatch, nothing at all.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Tell ya, i'm using this thread as a guide, if one or more game is abandoned, i can see other developers work right here, without knowing their names or past works, so can i see a developer work that i liked but it's on hold, so i can see other works that he did, allowing to know more about his works, way easier than looking for his specific name, some of his specific works, some i didn't even know about and i'm liking, like Virtual indecency with Cuntswell Academy, xRed Games with Lewd Island and Xiljo with Library Story and Iris Quest, it's a really good list, well made, i would like to thank you a lot for that.

Reactions: F1forhalp