Seeking List of my Personal Favorite Games

Jul 30, 2018
I was asked a few times to make a list of games i played the most and kept to when i saw updates on them. I play alot of games so i shortened the list of my favorites to the top 10 if you want some of the others feel free to ask me to name a few more.

Here Goes:

Top 10 Favorites

10: Dark Magic by F.Lord = another Honey Select made game done right pretty good story only problem is some of the scenes you have to get at a certain point or you cant unlock them in the gallery.

9: A Mothers Love by = you go from hating the mom to loving her or the other way the story just keeps getting better and better as time goes this one may even be moved up my list a few spots in the next few updates.

8: Foot of the Mountains by = i love the characters and everything but my game bugs out sometimes making me restart the game again i hate that

7: Occultus by = vampire based story that the vamps dont sparkle im all in on this one.

6: Reluctant Archon by = This Dev has actually done research and made a game woven from myths when i first started playing this game i didnt think much of it the first few releases but got dragged into the story by the 4th update

5: Midlife Crisis by = This Dev has a vision for the story and i like the way its going and yes even the trans character is made well.

4: Parental Love by = just gotta say i love this game from the many different story branches to even the harem route.

3: Harem Hotel by = Another Dev doing stuff right his game is by far the biggest honey select game ive seen in awhile and the characters are starting to get more fleshed as time goes.

2: Mythic Manor by = Jikei is an amazing dev he brings out the best of his characters and makes you fall for them with each release

1: Anything makes Lol I loved Man of The house and Faes new game Mystwood Manor is already getting good you just gotta be good at managing the hotel lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdiezel