List of XXX games with Simulation/Management/Character-Build system.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
HELP ME, listing games that has management/character-building system. I will update the post of your finding.

The criteria are like this.
1. All genre all system include. Drama, Action, Adventure, etc ... RPGM, QSP, FLash, etc.
Leveling up character combat stats doesn't included, like any those adventure RPG maker games, as it has no related to story.
3. Building empire/whore-slave house and/or training character status so can advance story.
4. Dating Simulation doesn't included, unless it has the hero character building system.

Games List
(Alphabet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
HELP ME, listing games that has management/character-building system. I will update the post of your finding.

The criteria are like this.
1. All genre all system include. Drama, Action, Adventure, etc ... RPGM, QSP, FLash, etc.
Leveling up character combat stats doesn't included, like any those adventure RPG maker games, as it has no related to story.
3. Building empire/whore-slave house and/or training character status so can advance story.
4. Dating Simulation doesn't included, unless it has the hero character building system.

Thank you. I can't think of anything better than an actual genuine thank you.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
he took a pause for "personal reasons" apparently he wasn't feeling well, perhaps depression.
Then he made a post about working on it again, however he hasn't made any posts about it since.

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
Hey hopefully we can make your list. We promise to not give up development midway through like most teams. My Team and I have taken inspiration from Free Cities and other great management H-Games and are developing a Kingdom H-Management game named "Castlecry." Our First build is releasing in just under a week and a half on July 1st, so keep an eye out for a new thread opening up with it. Or there are a couple other ways to keep up with the info.
Here at Patreon
Here on F95:
Or Join our Discord!:

Reactions: Benn Swagger