Lists of translated (or partially trans) with virginity (and optionally corruption)?

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
I feel like ive played alot (probably most that are translated) of those types of games, like OneOne1, Violated Heroine and Virgin Island , etc.
But i think theres alot of hidden gems out there.
Is there a post/place/site somewhere that compiles and lest you browse translated games with those kinds of specific tastes - Virgin run option (cherry on top being Corruption)?

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
You probably need to be more specific about what sort of game you're looking for. Most rape-on-defeat games have a "virgin run" option if you never lose a fight, but you probably won't see any H-content so it's not particularly interesting.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The few times folks have tried compiling a list of specific VN/Games in a forum thread, most have usually only had a few bits of input now and then from a small handful of members... But the lists are never all encompassing, and usually those threads end up fading into the ether, because they do not get kept up to date or there is a general lack of interest in those lists, beyond the initial replies...

I assume you are asking about Japanese Hentai and/or Visual Novels? You can do an advanced search for VN/Games on this site, using various Tags as a filter... But there are not a huge number of fully translated VN/Games on this site in comparison to what is fully out there on the market... There are a bunch of translated Japanese VN's posted here, but when you begin narrowing down the search for very specific fetishes and themes, you will either find very few related to your exact parameters or end up getting a mix of vaguely related VN/Games that comply with your search, that don't really include much of what your looking for alongside those that do...

You can always look on sites that actually sell translated Japanese Hentai and Visual Novels, and see if what you find on those sites is here as well, but this site is not all encompassing...

Zip

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
From what you have said nightcrouser we are brothers in our prefered games. Sadly they're right, lists are all over this site and not maintained. Searching on DL and then checking here is what I've done mostly. But I can give some recommendations.
Virgin Protection Magic - *****
Virgin Island - ****
Anything by OneOne1 - ****
Cursed Armor (Hard mode only) - *
Leane's Slice of Life - ***
Class Rep Yukino - ***
Evening Starter - ***
Little Braver - *****
Degree of Lewdity - ****
Minerva's Adventrure - **
Magician of the Olecta Desert - **
Vera's Region Tour Diary - **
Wings of Roldea - ***
Haru-Uru The Whore Quest of Yuna - ***
Treasure Hunter Mai - **
Naked Order - *****
Rune's Pharmacy - *****
Salvation - ****
Terrible Laboratory - *
XVI - **
Yukiiro Quest - ***
Angelic Force Yuki - **
BFRPG (Grey Floor/ Prostitution 2) - *
Bounty (Found it threw here but its not on here, or finished sadly) - **
Lilith Throne (Text) - ***
EraTouhou K (Text) - *****
EraTouhou TW (Text) - ****

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
From what you have said nightcrouser we are brothers in our prefered games. Sadly they're right, lists are all over this site and not maintained. Searching on DL and then checking here is what I've done mostly. But I can give some recommendations.
Thats a great list.
But it upsets me that ive already experienced most of these, haha.
At least i got Little Braver out of it, also reminded me to continue Yukino, thanks.

EDIT: aww shit, nevermind IVE PLAYED THAT TOO AAAAGH

Last edited:

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Thats a great list.
But it upsets me that ive already experienced most of these, haha.
At least i got Little Braver out of it, also reminded me to continue Yukino, thanks.

EDIT: aww shit, nevermind IVE PLAYED THAT TOO AAAAGH
Yeah, I have that feeling to. I've checked most every game posted here in the games section now I've found everything I think looks interesting and played it.