VN Others Completed Little Busters! [v1.2.4] [Key / VisualArts]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8111H7MLVfqEL.png

Overview:
Riki was a child when his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. What saved him was a group of four kids calling themselves the Little Busters. They took Riki out and played with him during his time of need. He really enjoyed being together with them, and his grief gradually faded away. Now in his second year of high school they still hang out, fight and live together, and enjoy their school life.
Little Busters! contains several mini-games, including a baseball practice game and a duel battle system.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-12
Release Date: JP 2007-06-04 / EN 2017-11-01
Original Title: リトルバスターズ!
Developer: Key
Publisher:
Translation:
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.2.4 Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Wiki:
Store:
Alternative version:
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Little Busters! Ecstasy Info:

DOWNLOAD
Steam Edition
-
- - -

Little Busters! Ecstasy!
(Pre-Patched ... See Info)

- - - -

Sasasegawa.Sasami.full.456175.jpg Little.Busters!.full.1429453.jpg maxresdefault.jpg maxresdefault (1).jpg little-busters-2.jpg school uniforms baseball little busters natsume rin45.jpg Little.Busters!.full.11610.jpg Sasasegawa.Sasami.full.474806.jpg ex-blu-ray-primary.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
I read original Little busters a long time ago without the three new routes. Does this version contain Saya, Sasami and Kanata routes?

Reactions: Twistty

Ninjadragon

May 16, 2017
This game is hilarious and extremely heart-breaking. It has a really cute baseball mini-game and a random battle minigame. The extra route also adds a first person maze dungeon.

I 100% recommend you download it if you like a good story.

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
For anyone who hasn't read this before, heres some insight into the different versions:

Little Busters released in 2007 in Japan, this is the Standard Edition (original release had no h-content)
Little Busters Ecstasy was released a year later, with two new routes and H-content for all routes
Little Busters Perfect Edition is an all ages version of Ecstasy, with the new routes but removed H-content and some added content from the all ages console ports
Little Busters English Edition was released last year, has HD assets, all the content of the previous releases but no h-content.

Even though the H-content isn't present, the English Edition on Steam is the definitive version (which I believe is the version in this thread).

Trust me, since all the eroge shit was added after the original VN was written and released its hamfisted in the story at really bad times and the art for them is generally not very good. It is easily the best VN I have ever read (took me 130 hours to get through all content, all routes) and if you enjoy it consider buying it on Steam

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
One of the best VNs out there, Jun Maeda also considers this as his best work. I highly recommend playing this, preferably the SFW version as well. Little Busters is all about the story and the h-scenes just don't fit well in my opinion.

Last edited:

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I read it already, it's a masterpiece i recommend to everybody, even tho might not be the best choice if you're new to visual novels

I consider LB true route even slightly better than clannad, but in my opinion clannad common route and side routes are better

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Ecstasy also adds additional content and scenes so it's not just the H. The English version has all the extra contents of Ecstasy but no H. Easily patch-able if you really want it that badly.