RPGM - Completed - Little Demon Lord and the Fragments of Good and Evil [Final] [Systreid]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Varik8876

Holy shit talk about talk talk talk, you spend 80% of you game talking and the rest actually doing something, boring as fuck.

Combat is the basic RPGM turn based nothing special there, though the fact that there seems to be three people in your group but only one of them does shit is a bit odd, I would have at least expected the other two to be able to heal or buff the main character.

Graphics are nice enough.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

dn2sm

It's hard to be positive when you are looking for fun rpg with interesting battle mechanics and instead you get visual novel with figting >_> I hate visual novels for simple reason, it's usually just ton of boring text that takes half hour to read... well guess what, this is exactly that (probably), I tried to skip text at the begining, it took aproximetly 2 minutes to get trough it, and I was holding ctrl whole time to speed it up, than got to fight and after fight... yea... more waiting to get trough tons of weird boring text

ok, now that my frustration is gone, let's give positives, it has good graphics with simple animation and a little better fighting system than other rpgm game, I think it deservers 3 stars as it's just an average game