Little presentation

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
Hello, my name is Ezyrn , i'm 24 yo old and i'm a french guy :) I'm a student but i have a degree in web development.
I love programming and modeling (Blender power).

I have known the world of adult games for many years, always loved stories (even if a lot are made in rpg maker, thanks unity to bring new possibilities of gameplay into the adult game world :D) and of course, the drawing. I don't like western games, the drawing is not very nice (sorry guys).

Others things on me, i am a pc master race (i'm joking, i have a nintendo DS, a nintendo 3DS and a Switch, i love nintendo) and i play rpg games and multiplayers fps games (like Overwatch or Apex legends).

If you have question, don't hesitate to ask me.
I will say what all french say when they speak english on Internet, sorry for my bad english x)

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Welcome Ezryn! What sort of art style do you prefer over western art?

Reactions: Ezyrn

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
Welcome Ezryn! What sort of art style do you prefer over western art?
Thanks !

I dunno exactly which art style I prefer. Maybe the art style of games like Treasure Hunter Claire or Evenicle. Very clean and proper. Easy to see the emotions on the face of the characters.

Reactions: nyin

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Then, Welcome to Japan if you prefer that art style
I also dislike western art too BECAUSE of trying to be realistic as much as possible kind of way which make it bad
so I rather prefer this kind of style if it done right like this game (it more like Japan combine with cartoony realistic character western) but no...not that Fronite style..it way too cartoon

bandicam 2019-03-03 08-11-19-357.jpg

And this game

And this game

not that I hate western art but it just feel bad when I see them

Reactions: Ezyrn