Others Completed Little Red Riding Hood goes shopping [Final] [Nekoshaku]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE249184_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One day there was a really cute girl. As that girl was wearing a red bonnet, she was called Little Red Hiding Hood.
She had a cute face and huge tits, and was already receiving curious eyes from men.
One day her mother said as follows.
"Little Red Hiding Hood. Take this vibrator around to your grandma's house. Make sure you greet her properly when you get round to her house"
Her grandma's house is about 3 hours away from here in the mountains. Little Red Riding Hood was a bit anxious about going on her own.
Her mother then said.
"You are right. Beware not only the monsters, but also the child wearing the black hood. It seems that the black hood girl really hates you.
Of course, there are human boys too. If they catch a girl like you....just imagine what they will do"
Imagining this, Little Red Riding Hood was speechless. She had a rich imagination.
Her mother then said as follows.
"You be careful. Say hello to your grandma"
Little Red Riding Hood left the village, and proceeded along the mountain path.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-20
Release Date: 2019-03-27
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
thanks to @dr4nox, thanks to @NineNein for the mega link

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2017
Is there cumshots in the memory room replay's? Because when I click on the animation or press enter/space buttons the scene ends.

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017

Overview:
One day there was a really cute girl. As that girl was wearing a red bonnet, she was called Little Red Hiding Hood.
She had a cute face and huge tits, and was already receiving curious eyes from men.
One day her mother said as follows.
"Little Red Hiding Hood. Take this vibrator around to your grandma's house. Make sure you greet her properly when you get round to her house"
Her grandma's house is about 3 hours away from here in the mountains. Little Red Riding Hood was a bit anxious about going on her own.
Her mother then said.
"You are right. Beware not only the monsters, but also the child wearing the black hood. It seems that the black hood girl really hates you.
Of course, there are human boys too. If they catch a girl like you....just imagine what they will do"
Imagining this, Little Red Riding Hood was speechless. She had a rich imagination.
Her mother then said as follows.
"You be careful. Say hello to your grandma"
Little Red Riding Hood left the village, and proceeded along the mountain path.​
WORST. MOTHER. EVER.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
if this is what happens to her if she goes shopping....lets hope she never forgets something at the store and has to double back.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The game looked alright from the preview pictures, although they could have made her more busty (imo.). A platformer sure, I'll try something different for a change.

The jumping mechanics certainly are interesting. Making them RNG based gives this game a certain flare. Disabling double jump when walk off an edge, is also an interesting take on this whole platform genre.

I really love that the ghosts are bugged and when more than one are present at the screen, they only react to the latest one. Meaning you can all too easily get surrounded. Were you to move forward, you'll be boned if there's not enough distance between you and the previous ghost.
Making the hitbox almost double the size of the pixels depicted, is also an interesting take on the platforming genre.
God I love level 4.3 (I think it was 4.3, with the pits, the bugged ghosts, and pendulums)... how nice that they put an instant gameover with no regards for your lifes a few levels afterwards. Level 4.4 was much easier and I thought the game had gone soft on me, but nooo, it was a "big fuck you".
I really "like" that I have to start all over again, again, again, again... again (the memory game is RNG based on your first try, you have to remember the solution for the "next time"). What a shame, I seem to have pressed the wrong button and the game got removed from my PC.

I've nothing against you koinzell, I like that you share these weird games. Some of them are hidden gems and you really don't know until you try. Thank you for your share, but also a fuck "you" (not you koinzell) to the game :)

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Asking the same question as everyone else, is there actually anything to do in "memories" or are you just stuck with the thought-bubble?

Edit: nvm, did the unthinkable and actually read the "read me.txt". Just press tab once (don't hold it in) and then memory.

Edit2: ok, now I get the question regarding ejaculation, can't seem to get ejaculation scenes by dying either however.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes