4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main menu3.png

Overview:
In Little Regina you play the part of Jack Jensen, he is in the City of Little Regina looking for clues that can help him locate his friend Alexandra's sister Lucy. Naturally, things never go as planned and Jack ends up living with two girls and their cat Loki. Christa a deputy sheriff and Jessie a soccer player. Soon all three get tangled in each other's messes and lives for better and worse. Be cautious with your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-07
Developer: EchoFoxtrot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42-3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.41.1): - - -

rb63a.jpg deal05b.jpg deal045.jpg hotel10.jpg hotel16b.jpg hotel22a.jpg hotel58.jpg intro29c.jpg intro30a.jpg 4n32a1.jpg 4a12.jpg 5n07a1.jpg intro11b.png intro11e.png rb09c.png 7j88a4a2.png 7p01.png 7p24a7.png 7s16.png 4n08a3.png 4n34.png 8n80.jpg 8n04.jpg 8b01.jpg 8g30.jpg 8d45a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Good luck with the game, EchoFoxtrot! You should submit a ticket for a developer badge and thread ownership.

I'd suggest adding an option to rename the MC, you'll probably get that a bit. Would also be good to have a section with planned tags in the Genre spoiler. If you'd like, you can add that when you have thread ownership or use the Report > Game Update for now.

Some other stuff:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Jack helps the girls with "things" and the girls help Jack.
But, who the hell helps 'Loki'? U know, balls ain't gonna lick themselves. *meow!*

FRECKLES? not this time... Girl's cute, but it looks more like she stood on the side of the road and got splashed by a car who drove in a muddy puddle.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did this get fixed? It had a horrible memory issue when it was in the 'request' section.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
If possible, you may want an editor. The spelling is fine, but "your", "you're", and other homophones are switched quite often.
Spelling is fine? Not hardly.

===============

The military intro gave me a headache before the fight even started. You really need to study up on how the military ranking system works. Nobody goes straight from an academy into the Army without having to first go through basic training. Once they graduate basic they will be either a Private or, if they're outstanding enough, a PFC. Getting up to Corporal will take anywhere from 2-3 years minimum if they graduate as a PFC.

I made it as far as the robbery and had to quit. Sorry, dev, but just too cringe for me.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes