RPGM - Completed - Little Sister Sweet Neoteny [Final] [Adult's Hobby]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Prustan

Girl is cute, and the game is short. However...
    Why does it have the pregnancy tag? Because I couldn't see any mention of her getting pregnant in the game itself.
    Also, overview is misleading. Not exactly a spoiler to say that the brother made the dungeon and the sister is his tester, since it comes up in the first few dialogue boxes. And it is possible to exit without sex.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

p4091a

A good short game that's to the point and doesn't overstay its welcome. Can probably blitz through it in under 15minutes. Despite the short playtime it's unexpectedly cute; there's even some additional background story from the brother and sister's respective POV in the extras section after completing the run.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

Very short game (5-10 min). you and a girl a going through a dungeon and you grope her a bunch, eventually having sex. It's pretty repetitive, very little content and it doesn't have much of a pay off.

The art is alright, the music is fine. Story or gameplay there isn't much to speak of.

Wouldn't recommend it, but it's fine.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I was debating giving this game 4/5 but settled for 3/5 for one simple reason. It's too short and I feel the wasted potential. Dev could have easily added BJ, anal, boob job, literally anything else. Sadly we get a game with very little content. However content that we have is pretty hot not gonna lie.

Art 3/5
    Story 3/5
    Gameplay 3.5/5
    Fapability 3.5/5
    Originality 3.5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Shadowplayer40

It's short and sweet. Animated well enough for a 30 second download. 10 minute game, would bust again. I love these little japanese devs. I just wished they'd stop pixelating everything. :( But overall, sexy little thing. Hopefully they do more with her.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Jay Williams

This game is not very good or particularly outstanding in any category.
    Slightly offputting English translations
    Nonsensical story that left me confused and for some reason uncomfortable.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Basic visuals
    Uninteresting gameplay
    Very few H-scenes
    Give it a skip.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Requiss

Pro:
    -Has decent touch mechanic.
    -Cute art, animation.
    -Not so boring rouge style gameplay.
    -Sleep molesting is hot.
    -It's incest.
    Con:
    -It's short.
    -Stuck in the wall scene ends instantly the moment you put the dick inside her lol.
    -Pregnancy has no effect on the girl's visual.
    -The gameplay is so simple (Pro?)