Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Well, I have to be honest here. This isn't really a game, this is an aimlessly clicking around concept. The potential is there however, in its current state it is rather disappointing. For crying out loud I have been trying to progress past the kiss event with the desk girl for 2 hours. I have yet to get the drinking challenge scene for the actor who pretended to be a stewardess on an the airplane who drugged the mc. And I will mention that this is all after I started a fresh new game thinking I dorked up the original save I had. Hell, I would be happy if there was even a typed walkthrough! Then I could at least know if I am doing something wrong.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Well, I have to be honest here. This isn't really a game, this is an aimlessly clicking around concept. The potential is there however, in its current state it is rather disappointing. For crying out loud I have been trying to progress past the kiss event with the desk girl for 2 hours. I have yet to get the drinking challenge scene for the actor who pretended to be a stewardess on an the airplane who drugged the mc. And I will mention that this is all after I started a fresh new game thinking I dorked up the original save I had. Hell, I would be happy if there was even a typed walkthrough! Then I could at least know if I am doing something wrong.
i am trying to figure out how tf the sister has not noticed the "stewardess" spending multiple nights passed out drunk in the apartment...

tarshack

May 15, 2018
LOL no rest assured you didnt dork it up a year and half into the "game" and still hasnt advanced past click click click i wiped all the stuff from this off computer its not worth the time to download or play with no content , i will check on it in a decade and see if anything ever advanced past sleep click sleep click. hopefully the dev reads this if so i suggest please go look at a few other uploaded games to see how plots and content advance to get a few ideas to help yourself

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Just scrap that came. The core mechanics are so boring and just arent nice to play. I dont see how this could be improved in a future update without completly reworking the game and rethinking the gameloop.

Akm567

Apr 13, 2018
after playing this i can read minds and see through walls, the game really helped me a lot to unravel the riddles of the universe, i am going to turn my intel g2020 into a ryzen 9 3900x, who wants to learn just pass the drink part

Shyrandomguy

May 16, 2020
honestly impressed by how terrible this game is. 95% of "events" in the morning, nothing at all 3 days out of the week aside from having to find a single pixel specifically on friday, an mc who can't figure out to use his second victory to ask melissa to explain properly this time, just the absolute worst pacing design and in game logic i've ever seen by far, and I lived through the days when Sierra and LucasArts were the crown jewel of computer gaming.

If this is an intentional troll, hats off to the dev. if not, make a visual novel, sandbox isn't your bag. The animations would be great if they weren't happening once an hour between a thousand naps.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
here is the new version 0.9

New:
- Added 7 scenes
- Added 4 animations
- New location

Detailed description:
2 scenes with Lisa
1 scene with Olivia
3 scenes with Eva
1 scene with Emily

Saves from older versions of the game do not work correctly. In the folder with the game there is a saved end of the game version 0.8.
After the release of version 1.0, I will try to implement support for older saves.

the mega link is from his patreon site

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

grohotor

May 15, 2020
dam, this has to be one of he worst rated games here. Is it really that bad ?

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes