Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 18, 2017
I check this game every few updates only to unren to see the images if nothing is interesting then I delete it. I tried playing v.5 was boring, oh well dev mustn't be enjoying making the game if there's not much content:HideThePain:

pilvalk

Nov 7, 2019
I tried with an RPA extractor. There's very few content. I don't understand why this game is so big

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I really should have listened to the reviews. This is easily one of, if not the worst games I have found on this site. There truly is zero direction and it's made worse by the fact that the MC looks like a fucking 12 year old. Not something I enjoy personally and I think the shota tag is needed here.

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui and Nemo56

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
hey can any tell me which Kevin MacLeod music plays at the beggining of first dream scene?

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
Is it just me or does the android version have all the text off the bottom of the screen so you can't see what they are saying???

omocik

May 2, 2017
changelog for 1.0 and 1.1?
wondering whether its something new with "little sister" or just side-characters

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Little Sister [1.3] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (1.25 GB/218 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
After 2 Years od development its still just 0,5h of gameplay. The other 5 hours you need is to find the place where you have to go or to click. It is really ridiculous and i don´t know what´s going on in the devs mind. I assume that the dev just wants to milk his patreons for the pictures of the old bb stars.
Why do i have access to rooms or location where i can´t do shit? The most still in development.

And the most annoying is the new face from Kira. WTF?

This game is in my opinion, not worth a thread here.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The idea of the game itself is pretty good. You could make a lot out of it here. But the gameplay is unfortunately poorly done. You never know what you have to do to trigger a new scene. You have no choice but to click everything over and over again, going into every room, day after day to hope that something new will happen.

Reactions: AshramAscendant

SamDev

Apr 18, 2022
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity
If the uniform covers the tattoos, it's not a problem, but in this game she has fucking sleeve tattoos, which her uniform doesn't cover,piercings are not allowed in this business, if you have any you need to remove them before you step in the plane. At least that's how it works where i live.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game gone anywhere? or is the introduction sex with the "aunt" ? the most so far?

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
pros=renders look good -- cons =to much grind you only get to do one or two actions if your lucky three a day phone -sex shop-collage all wip no walk though or hint menu so all of that makes this game a waste of time for me one star for renders as for the game it gets none

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes