Seeking Little sister's corruption

henrick

Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys!
I need your help, because I know - you can help me)
There is a lot of cool games, but for me the best is Tangled Up.
Yes, it's an awful grind and endless loops, but the story about corruption of little sister - is my main fetish.
So, guys, tell me please - what games I missed ?

I played:

Freeloading family, My cute roommate, Life - sisters looks too adult
A sister's love - interest but abandoned
My strange sister - cool game, but short
Mia's new life - strange grind
My sister Giorgia, Thinking about you - short story
Sisterly Lust - harem of pregnant sisters, nice)

In such great games you can corrupt sister(s), but it's not the main goal: Milfy city, Big brother, Dreams of desire, Midnight paradise, Insexual awakening, Two weeks, Tyrant, Summertime Saga, Man of the House, Lewd story, Foot of the mountains, F.I.L.F., Research into corruption / Research into affection.

These games also very interesting, but there is an adult sister, for me it's not so interesting: Dirty Pool, A Sunshine Love, Dreaming of Dana, Haley's story.

So, I hope you can help me, recommend me something, please: Little sister's corruption.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Have you checked "My New Family"?
With incest patch, it's three sisters.
Though they all are officially "over 18", Alice looks, behaves and speaks much like 13-14 years old (and it's easy to imagine that in fact she run from the orphanage, rather than "moved out when turned 18", only the author had to make some corrections because of censorship).

Also, "Bad Memories". Though the sister there doesn't need corruption, she is in love with the protagonist (and officially she is 18 too). Anyways, it's a game of high quality in all regards, worth playing.

Reactions: erbk and henrick

henrick

Apr 17, 2018
Have you checked "My New Family"?
With incest patch, it's three sisters.
Though they all are officially "over 18", Alice looks, behaves and speaks much like 13-14 years old (and it's easy to imagine that in fact she run from the orphanage, rather than "moved out when turned 18", only the author had to make some corrections because of censorship).

Also, "Bad Memories". Though the sister there doesn't need corruption, she is in love with the protagonist (and officially she is 18 too). Anyways, it's a game of high quality in all regards, worth playing.
thanks, I'll play these games!