• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [S>Writer] Share Little Whistles Inc is looking for a dev team!

Just a Weirdo

Mar 4, 2021
Project:
- "In the Dungeon" (Provisional name)

- The current status of the project is conceptual. But it is clear what the game will be about: a Metroidvania mixed with VN and RPG in a Fantasy Setting.

Developer:
- Little Whistles Inc. (In which there are currently only two people: me and a friend.)

Looking for:
- Artist 2D, Composer (Optional), Programmer, Voice (Optional)

Employment Type:
- Since this would be the first game of the "colorful" group Little Whistles Inc, initially there is no pay for the work, neither for me, nor for other members of the group. That's a warning in case you enter expecting money, because, despite being a goal with the project, it still needs work from everyone to earn income, and with that income to distribute our payments (and what should be invested for the project). Once something has been gained from the project, the payments will be shared equally.

Work commitment:
- This is quite adaptable depending on how much time you have available, but preferably it is expected to be a Part Time Job.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Just a Weirdo#7194

Job Description:

- We are looking for a team to bring this project to life, which, as I explained before, is still in conceptual aspects, but in essence, as the main writer of the universe in which the project is based, I can describe it as a dark fantasy world based largely on the D&D tabletop role-playing game, with several changes made to the world built by that game.

- And as for the main project, the idea is pretty simple: You're an adventurer, you decide to enter a dungeon and end up fighting magical creatures, all spiced up with some RPG and Visual Novel elements. As for the nature of the project, it has NSFW moments, but the main idea is to make it an enjoyable game without the main focus being boobs.

- Here is where I will be honest, I don't really expect much from this publication, I am aware that for a first project it has an air of ambition, and that, besides everything, in several aspects it is a bet of faith. If you get to join despite the details I have given, welcome aboard to Little Whistles Inc.

Last edited:

Just a Weirdo

Mar 4, 2021
If you have any questions about the project, sorry if I didn't make it clear, but I will gladly answer questions here and/or Discord.

Just a Weirdo

Mar 4, 2021
Asking a lot here. How established is the studio. Any Patreon/ discord following?
Due to the first time nature of the project (and the developer team), the patreon is not open yet (although, I should open it as soon as I have the time), and about the Discord, we have one which I'm organizing, it's not a big deal, but it will do the job well.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Its fine, just seems like you are starting out small, but biting off alot. Renpy would make it easier. But it may not handle your needs, so you may be correct.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
I am not familiar with Unity But as far as I heard it does not support the transparent menu.

Just a Weirdo

Mar 4, 2021
Update:
  • Because I couldn't talk seriously about the group's name without ending up with a broken lung and physically exhausted from laughing (context: The original Spanish name is too stupid), I decided to change it to something better in my opinion. In short, I will never again listen to my friend when choosing names.
  • The Patreon of the group is already open, there are still some things to be modified, but at least it has been accepted.
Thanks for reading!

Just a Weirdo

Mar 4, 2021
Its fine, just seems like you are starting out small, but biting off alot. Renpy would make it easier. But it may not handle your needs, so you may be correct.
Partly despite the idea of having made it a visual novel only was appealing, the thing is that there are already too many existing ones.

Just a Weirdo

Mar 4, 2021
Update:
  • We already have a 2D artist! Possibly we can accept more, but for the moment the idea of having more than two sounds crazy

Thanks for reading!