RPGM - Abandoned - Little Witch Emily [v0.6.5] [Dantor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

I do hope to see more
    Like: humor and Story
    Dislike: wish there was more
    I got to beach scene where it was rushing to end of demo.
    Emily character is very naive/funny
    I only ran into few of scene where character ran into few cut scenes, Not sure if that was good start.
    I kind wonder will Emily branch out of going beyond?
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zorkman

As of 0.6.1, it's a good start. It's titillating without being sexual - almost entirely just nudity, exhibitionism, and a dash of shame.

There really isn't any game so far. The player doesn't make any choices - you go where the game tells you and press the button for the next scene. The victories and losses in the turn-based combat are scripted, which pretty much defeats the point of having combat.

This may become something good in the future, and I hope to see more from the creator
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Khairus

I don't review often as I am lazy but I enjoyed this Game so much that I decided to write something :D

As mentioned above, I loved playing this. It is still new and I am sure there is much more to come in the future but I really enjoyed the Game so far.

I liked that it is more of a slice of life story than a grand quest ( at least for now lol ) and there isn't much grinding and stuff.

I have high hopes for this Game and really looking forward to seeing how it goes.
    Thank you to the Devs :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fountain

The game is not without its bugs but is quite fun. The events center around embarassing the MC but not harming her and remain plesantly horny but good-natured. Sha has some enemies but the school, as a whole, is not out to get her.