AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
At least you spitroast Olivia with her son--is that the only instance of sex that isn't 1-on-1 in the entire game? When they introduced the neighbor as an old friend of the mother's, I could swear they were signaling some oncoming girl-on-girl and MFF action, but nope it is immediately dropped after the "oh no she could catch us!!" fantasy fulfillment scene. Game does okay at not being toooo samey with the women but there's some missed opportunities so far.
I didn't do that, I kept all to myself

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
I'm not kidding when I say I've been craving a revamp of the "Celebrating Easter" bath scene with Linda for a couple of years now. Like, she's been "helping him out" with his "problem" for a little while and suddenly she's impulsively promised to take a bath with him and has decided to take the route of just being naked in there with him, making it the first time he sees her nude in the game. Is she embarrassed? Is she trying to keep it innocent or act like it's normal? How does she feel when she lets the towel fall and he sees her whole body? Does he react to it? Do they wash each other at all before the action starts? I can't help but be disappointed that what could be one of the hottest scenes in the "early" part of the game is actually just sort of glossed over as an event and only features basically two H frames, which are actually a couple of the least appealing in the whole game since it's sloppily drawn, hasn't been re-done since it was first added forever ago, and looks almost nothing like Linda.
They revamped the kissing scene a while ago— which I'm sure got someone off, but probably isn't the most "popular" scene in the game, yet the first bathing together scene has been forgotten for ages now. That's my rant. I'm just a perv who wants to see a voluptuous, doting MILF take loving take of her shota.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
New character just popped out of nowhere someone be so nice and unlock this for us
View attachment 2316740
...another character, instead of developing the old ones?....and then people refuse to agree that the dev is dragging...yeeeeah

Mind me...i don't mind content...but it's been a while since we got content on pre-existing characters that isn't a holiday-event, like MC's mom or Olivia or MC's teacher(to name 3 of those characters)

Last edited:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
New character just popped out of nowhere someone be so nice and unlock this for us
Unbenannt.png
Judging by the color of her hair, this is most likely Lilly's mother. Personally, i am very happy about this, because for a very long time i wanted content not only with milfs, but also with younger girls. I hope that the next update will be dedicated to Lilly. Of course, there is a possibility that this is Brittany's mother, but then it already turns out to be some kind of geranthophilia, smoothly turning into necrophilia ;) .

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes