jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
What this game needs are more group sex scenes with the characters that have a strong bond with the MC (Linda, Brittany, Molly, Olivia and Bernice) instead of adding new characters that recycle the "introductory" scenes (handjob, blowjob). Then the MC corrupts them more and Linda could start working at Lust night club.After that Lucifer asks him to recruit more workers

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
I agree with with you to add more scenes with existing characters. When new Characters come out it always is a waiting game for at least 2 updates until we see progress. I would love to have more scenes with Celine, Olivia and Molly. For a NEW Character I would love to have a strict female Principal to blackmail ^^ . With her a 3way with Molly or Isaac would be very nice.

jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
There HAS GOTTA be a threesome with mom and Brittany, they're just too hot for that not to happen
There's one at the Halloween 3 event but I catch your point, threesomes and gangbangs should become the trend and not only special events.

PD. My bad it was Linda (the mom) and Molly (the teacher) but now that I have your attention I can tell you where i can figure it could be included: after the MC and Brittany are busted in the first floor bathroom Linda gets mad at first but then agrees to share the MC's cock with her best friend, that could lead to a double titfuck scene and they ask to the MC who's best at titfucking, which can lead to several options

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterRick10
Feb 15, 2021
pc: Download - MEGA
mac: Download - MEGA
android: Download - MEGA
code gallery: milfs4ever
LittleMan 0.28

Hello guys... it is a very short month, it may not seem like it, but 3 less days in the month make a lot of difference, and this month has several festivities that stop the country... weird, but we managed to produce a little, and implemented the mechanics I mentioned in the previous post, I don't have a name exactly for this, I will refer to it as "side scenes", they are random and may occur in specific locations, or specific actions at specific times, and have a probability of happening, initially there is only one, which we implemented with Linda, the scene changes depending on how evolved you have the relationship with Linda, anyway, in general it is pretty simple to understand. And not only that, we implemented something new mainly for the Subs, now the gallery can be unlocked through a code, which will be available for the Subs every release, the code will change every build. Hope you like it.

#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics

• General Bug fix;
  • Gallery Unlocker Code;
  • Random Side Scenes;

Art
  • 1 new scene with Linda, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 new scene with Olivia, with several variations and animations;
  • Linda Bust new outfit;

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes