Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
LittleMan 0.28

Hello guys... it is a very short month, it may not seem like it, but 3 less days in the month make a lot of difference, and this month has several festivities that stop the country... weird, but we managed to produce a little, and implemented the mechanics I mentioned in the previous post, I don't have a name exactly for this, I will refer to it as "side scenes", they are random and may occur in specific locations, or specific actions at specific times, and have a probability of happening, initially there is only one, which we implemented with Linda, the scene changes depending on how evolved you have the relationship with Linda, anyway, in general it is pretty simple to understand. And not only that, we implemented something new mainly for the Subs, now the gallery can be unlocked through a code, which will be available for the Subs every release, the code will change every build. Hope you like it.

#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics

• General Bug fix;
  • Gallery Unlocker Code;
  • Random Side Scenes;

Art
  • 1 new scene with Linda, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 new scene with Olivia, with several variations and animations;
  • Linda Bust new outfit;
I'm starting to think these guys are Spanish, as there are multiple festivities here in february.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi compañero alguien podría comprimir la versión de Android por favor
(Please mods do NOT delete this, I'm trying to explain something to this guy over here in his language just so he understands) Quizás quieras hablar en inglés, no es la primera vez que borran comentarios por hablar en español. Además, dudo que muchos te entiendan si escribes en español, así que usa el inglés.

Reactions: BangB420

XvleonvX

Sep 11, 2018
pc: Download - MEGA
mac: Download - MEGA
android: Download - MEGA
code gallery: milfs4ever
LittleMan 0.28

Hello guys... it is a very short month, it may not seem like it, but 3 less days in the month make a lot of difference, and this month has several festivities that stop the country... weird, but we managed to produce a little, and implemented the mechanics I mentioned in the previous post, I don't have a name exactly for this, I will refer to it as "side scenes", they are random and may occur in specific locations, or specific actions at specific times, and have a probability of happening, initially there is only one, which we implemented with Linda, the scene changes depending on how evolved you have the relationship with Linda, anyway, in general it is pretty simple to understand. And not only that, we implemented something new mainly for the Subs, now the gallery can be unlocked through a code, which will be available for the Subs every release, the code will change every build. Hope you like it.

#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics

• General Bug fix;
  • Gallery Unlocker Code;
  • Random Side Scenes;

Art
  • 1 new scene with Linda, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 new scene with Olivia, with several variations and animations;
  • Linda Bust new outfit;
Crazygamer43 can you please update the thread with the new links and the new changelog? Thanks!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LittleManRemake-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
kind of a weak update it only has one sex interaction with 2 forms of text but I am guessing this is just to tied the update over as more stuff is worked on
yeah i was hopping for a big update i think the dev should wait so they got alot of stuff ready for a big update

Reactions: brata

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
when linda does youga on weekday. because I couldn't have this scene
This is weekends but there is not much to see.
This update was realy short, and should have been added to next update so that there would be some new content.
Now its 1 scene with Olivia and Yoga with Linda, Yoga one seems that it should have been one of earliest Linda scenes since she is shy again when at this point in game she is willing to anything anytime and anywhere for mc.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes