Feb 16, 2019
I’m almost certain this is for Island of Milfs another game GrossMind (the artist) works on. That women bares almost a resemblance to the school coach.

Reactions: Simo2325

hannan

Aug 5, 2020
Hello guys, this is the remake of the other game yes, the story is basically the same with slight changes, the other version had many problems related to gameplay and art, so we decided to remake.
What
Hello guys, this is the remake of the other game yes, the story is basically the same with slight changes, the other version had many problems related to gameplay and art, so we decided to remake.
Why I can't rollback in game

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I cant access Olivia's house!
I already talked to her, I activated the quest but I can't find her house. Here my save

SuddenImpact3

Jun 28, 2022
Linda is the main story interest, though. Every other character is just a sidequest. Having her be the focus of a new "random event" mechanic's first run is natural. Maybe after this is set up and proven working he'll do little flavor events for secondary women, but Mom should definitely have the primary attention in this game
She already was the focus of the first random event patch two months ago and if you exclude Brittany and Molly, she has more scenes than everyone combined. Obviously, she's the main character and focus point but I think she's had more than enough scenes to keep people entertained right now. There's a bunch of other buildings on the map, I imagine Mr. Rabbit intends on making new characters for said buildings. Let's get some hot new characters and let's see him build up on the ones he already established but hasn't worked on much yet. Instead of giving Mom her 21st sex scene...

SuddenImpact3

Jun 28, 2022
This should be an option for the completed game but not the default, though it makes sense with the proportions of the MC. As Lewyn makes clear, not everyone likes it so maybe have it as a toggle. Also should only be added later as it would involve a lot of effort that could go into more content right now.
Yeah...don't want to get into a scene and then have that happen unexpectedly. I hate stomach bulging and cum inflation.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I understand what you mean, and yes, Linda loves only her son, and would not have sex with anyone else, but I must remind you, that they are dealing with Lucifer, if he wanted to fuck them both, he would do it without any problem, no human feelings would stop him, he is not some magician who cast a spell to attract women, he is the second most powerful entity in the universe. He just didn't do it, because he didn't want to, simple as that, don't worry, Linda's love for her son is real and strong, but Lucifer's powers are above anything human.
Actually... since you based on the TV show lucifer... he doesn't do any of that. And human feelings would stop him... cause that is literally what his power is based on.

The whole premise is that it is desire, that he focuses on and brings out. Meaning that it would have no effect on Linda in a sexual way unless she did have interest in him besides just the son.
What would happen instead is she would be affected and profess how she wants to fuck her son, but would still have no interest in lucifer because she simply doesn't have that desire.

There was no attracted people who had no attraction to him. (which you see here and there in the show). They just spill their dirty secrets and desires, which may or may not involve him.

Sooooo.... your logic doesn't really work, besides justifying that out of place scene :|
And only serves as a counterpoint meaning Linda does have a love/lust for lucifer otherwise she wouldn't have wanted to fuck him (given how his power works, he only brings out what is already there).
Like did you not watch the TV show you based him on? bringing out someones inner desire was literally his whole character.

By all means keep it and such... but just know, your logic for it doesn't work, given who you clearly based it on. So no one is thinking Linda only loves MC in that scene, especially anyone who has any knowledge of that show, instead they are thinking "You whore.", because that desire for sex means she wants it at some level.

edit: if you wanted an actually accurate idea of what would happen with how the power works, her internal dialogue would basically be things along the line of wanted to find MC and fuck his brains out, and she would like constantly be trying to leave, since her EXISTING desire is brought into overdrive. There is no reason it would be directed at Lucifer, unless she had desire specifically for him.

p.s. yes my biggest annoyance and pet peeve is the inaccuracy and misunderstanding (or intentional, gonna give benefit of the doubt here tho) of how his power works, the fact it is used to justify that out-of-place scene is just an additional thing to be annoyed by.

Last edited:

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Actually... since you based on the TV show lucifer... he doesn't do any of that. And human feelings would stop him... cause that is literally what his power is based on.

The whole premise is that it is desire, that he focuses on and brings out. Meaning that it would have no effect on Linda in a sexual way unless she did have interest in him besides just the son.
What would happen instead is she would be affected and profess how she wants to fuck her son, but would still have no interest in lucifer because she simply doesn't have that desire.

There was no attracted people who had no attraction to him. (which you see here and there in the show). They just spill their dirty secrets and desires, which may or may not involve him.

Sooooo.... your logic doesn't really work, besides justifying that out of place scene :|
And only serves as a counterpoint meaning Linda does have a love/lust for lucifer otherwise she wouldn't have wanted to fuck him (given how his power works, he only brings out what is already there).
Like did you not watch the TV show you based him on? bringing out someones inner desire was literally his whole character.

By all means keep it and such... but just know, your logic for it doesn't work, given who you clearly based it on. So no one is thinking Linda only loves MC in that scene, especially anyone who has any knowledge of that show, instead they are thinking "You whore.", because that desire for sex means she wants it at some level.

edit: if you wanted an actually accurate idea of what would happen with how the power works, her internal dialogue would basically be things along the line of wanted to find MC and fuck his brains out, and she would like constantly be trying to leave, since her EXISTING desire is brought into overdrive. There is no reason it would be directed at Lucifer, unless she had desire specifically for him.

p.s. yes my biggest annoyance and pet peeve is the inaccuracy and misunderstanding (or intentional, gonna give benefit of the doubt here tho) of how his power works, the fact it is used to justify that out-of-place scene is just an additional thing to be annoyed by.
The Lucifer in my game is not the same as in the series, the only thing that was based on the series was the looks and only that. The rest is my version of the character, the powers, personality and motivations are totally different from the series.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The Lucifer in my game is not the same as in the series, the only thing that was based on the series was the looks and only that. The rest is my version of the character, the powers, personality and motivations are totally different from the series.
Well to be frank... it was a stupid change, for a scene that is out of place in tone.

And no body is assuming you changed their power so drastically from where you obviously ripped them from. (you have maz bruv... ain't no one thinking they didn't come from the series and aren't basically the same until you actually tell them).

Is just a way to shoe-horn in NTR-vibes, for no reason. Now if you are going to do NTR, then that is different.
But if you are not doing NTR, then it is downright stupid, cause it serves no purpose besides to give the player the hateful emotions that NTR does.

Only people that enjoyed that buildup scene were those that didn't hate NTR. It makes no sense unless you are going that direction, which if you are, then you should probably speak up about it, cause you gonna catch a lot of hate if you add that without warning.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes