Unity Live a Battle [v0.2803] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
champion.
Though I can't seem to activate H mode or access the gallery. Some nudity but can't do any H moves.
Have you unlocked the H Moves and Gallery in the store?

You can edit your save file and give yourself a ton of money to buy it if you don't have any.
AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/Live_A_Battle

Feb 11, 2020
Have you unlocked the H Moves and Gallery in the store?

You can edit your save file and give yourself a ton of money to buy it if you don't have any.
AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/Live_A_Battle
Hey, yeah I did. I edited the save file (in the downloaded game folder) to give me them, so what I might do is reverse the edits I did (yay for backups) and just give money instead of the items.
Cheers!

Marq00s

Dec 4, 2023
Massive lurker here, first comment. This game is soley driving me to learn how to mod unity games so i can fill my hack for dudes getting pogoed, melonloader seems to kill itself when i open it. BepInEx it is. Will let yall know how this rabbit hole goes for me.
Any updates champ?

TimmyTim

Feb 12, 2019
From the updates the creator of the game is posting, there's a lot of good stuff coming:
- Updated wardrobe, bra and panty options, American-styled costumes
- Clothing destruction including a button-mash mini-game (I REALLY hope they add it to H moves and submissions)
- 2D version of the game
- Better AI decision-making from CPU

I'm stoked for the update to go live.

Marq00s

Dec 4, 2023
From the updates the creator of the game is posting, there's a lot of good stuff coming:
- Updated wardrobe, bra and panty options, American-styled costumes
- Clothing destruction including a button-mash mini-game (I REALLY hope they add it to H moves and submissions)
- 2D version of the game
- Better AI decision-making from CPU

I'm stoked for the update to go live.
Oh wow that is actually pretty significant compared to the kinds of updates we’ve gotten this year. Thanks for posting about it and here’s hoping the update gets uploaded here soon!

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
It’s a damn shame this game isn’t updated more frequently. With more positions/moves and a character creation option it would be pretty much perfect in my eyes.
Regardless of how frequently the game actually gets updated, it's also gotta show up here, which is really slow.
Once it gets here, it's also gotta be uncensored, which is also really slow.
And then months later, the thread comes up on Latest Updates, as if it's got a new update, when, false alarm, it's still just the update from February.
Can the thread please be updated or put on Latest Updates around the same time the new update is actually released? Thanks

Reactions: FrankWaltz

ChupacabraGonzales

Jun 19, 2018
I am really confused about the order of events in the changelog:
2024-02-27
Fixed a bug in the bunny costume.

2024-05-25
Added new techniques, voice changes, gallery contents, etc. Please see the above update for details.

2023-12-15
Added new characters, hair color, skin color changes, etc.

Is this any different from the version I played in early May?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Can the thread please be updated or put on Latest Updates around the same time the new update is actually released? Thanks
If the update is uploaded in the comments in a thread by a third party instead of being updated by the thread owner then someone needs to report that particular update using the "Game Update" option and specify in the "More Information" tab that the thread needs updating. If nobody does that, the thread doesn't get updated on time. The only reason it even got updated now is because I got bored and decided to check old threads and noticed this one hasn't been updated in a while so I reported that it needs updating.

Reactions: FrankWaltz
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes