Unity Live a Battle [v0.2803] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

randomdude25

Mar 12, 2019
download from the posts above, not the main thread
Yes, I know about that already.
I'm just giving everyone and the mods a heads-up about the current issue.
Since the thread got updated for a few days now and no one is mentioning it, might as well be the first one to say it.

*Edit: Issue has now been fixed, Main download links now contain the latest version (ver. 0.2803)

Last edited:
Reactions: jake247

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
I have a question: How to break clothes in latest version 0.2803, even with the option break level set to full?

In previous version I just do some punch and kich then it break, now with this version the blue bar which is clothes reduce very little, make the girl hp empty before their clothes break.

fakem8

Mar 14, 2019
I have a question: How to break clothes in latest version 0.2803, even with the option break level set to full?

In previous version I just do some punch and kich then it break, now with this version the blue bar which is clothes reduce very little, make the girl hp empty before their clothes break.
You need to grab the character then press down or up grab at the same time. It should be ↑x or ↓x if you use default control.
The character lust level needs to be 1/4 to be allowed to do it. Also you cant break male clothes.

Note when it comes to H attack the male AI seems unable to do any sex/bj actions for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: devilking8609

freeko

May 15, 2019
Options are your friend, you can change most of these settings there.

Also of note, the male characters do very little until you unlock the passes.

Reactions: devilking8609

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
You need to grab the character then press down or up grab at the same time. It should be ↑x or ↓x if you use default control.
The character lust level needs to be 1/4 to be allowed to do it. Also you cant break male clothes.

Note when it comes to H attack the male AI seems unable to do any sex/bj actions for some reason.
Have problem that i can't do grab stand not even AI. How to fix this? and i can't find save folder to edit money cheat.

fakem8

Mar 14, 2019
Have problem that i can't do grab stand not even AI. How to fix this? and i can't find save folder to edit money cheat.
save is in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\NekonomemeGames
If case you don't know how to get there type this into the search %appdata%.

I'm not sure about the unable to grab problem. He some things to check. Look at cpu settings, buy out all the stuff in the shop like h pass, or somehow the game got corrupt and you need to download again.

I'm just guessing though since I neve seen that problem before.

save.JPG

garboaccount

Feb 20, 2018
Is there any way to make the AI use sex attacks more frequently / disrobe more frequently? Or start a round naked?

cj1723

Nov 11, 2021
Would anyone happen to have a guide on how to use the controls? Some of the manuals are not working. For example, I can't activate the punishment after I win the match. I also can initiate the kiss part

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Wait, does this game still gets updates? Is it not abandoned/endlessly uncompleted?
Coss if it still gets updates, I'm excited!!!
But if it only gets tweaks and glitches updates, then I'm sad :(

Norpoint

Sep 19, 2018
Yes, it does get content updates. Moves were added. I wouldn´t say a lot of moves but they do make the game better. Small nice point: when you do the bearhug move if you press right direction to change animation speed all the way it turns into a breastlick animation. Very nice.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Classic Krieger

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Yes, it does get content updates. Moves were added. I wouldn´t say a lot of moves but they do make the game better. Small nice point: when you do the bearhug move if you press right direction to change animation speed all the way it turns into a breastlick animation. Very nice.
I'm friggin glad this isn't abandoned, coss this is one of the few games that got me hooked. Now if only I can create a banner then I'd be doing my part. If I ever have time that is.
Edit. My will has be done. Feel free to use it if anyone wants to, they're not hard to make

Last edited:
Reactions: Norpoint

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Also, is there no uncensor patch anymore. Everything points to yes, yet, I have downloaded that last torrent, didn't work. And obviously the one in the first post is outdated. Not pressuring or annything, I don't mind being without uncensor while this game piles up content.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes