Others - Completed - Live Empire [v1.2.0] [Happy Max]

1. 1.00 star(s)

penelo1606

Positive Points:
    +Art style is really good.

Negative Points:
    -Grind, grind and grind.
    -No tutorial, no explanation, no tips.
    -History is just random dialogue with the girl, no sense, no logic, no impact.
    -Classic streaming gameplay that you can found in a tons of game. It's the level 0 for a management game.
    -PK system is totally random, if the opponent crit you automaticly lose. To avoid that you can grind a lot to have twice the opponent stats or just reload again and again until you get lucky.

Conclusion:
    I'm not even sure if it's a real game, it's just another shitty "game" that try to catch you with good art. The game is totally empty, no history, no real gameplay just a clic button to grind. You get rewarded by a terrible animation sex scene with no inspiration. As I say the only good thing is the art style but everything else is a waste of time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NeverDeck

Pros:
    • Pretty good art
    • Sex scenes are animated
    • Save is easy to edit, because you absolutely need to cheat if you don't want to die of boredom

Cons:
    • Horribly grindy. I don't think I've played a more grindy game.
    • Zero variety. All the women are pretty much different faces slapped on the same body
    • Sex scenes are boring and can't be skipped. 1 scene per woman.
    • The PK combat is terribad, easily the worst part of the game
    • Laughably content-less tutorial.
    Overall, just not a very fun game. It's supposed to be one of those tycoon style games but it's way too uninspired to be one. Even setting up the streams is hilariously tedious. The "story" is meaningless because none of the choices have any impact, it's just a little bit different dialogue. You'll get the same sex scene regardless of what choices you make.

Finally, the PK system. Oh god the PK system. It's just flat out anti-fun. There's no tutorial explaining what any of it did, so I just clicked on options with the biggest number until I won. Winning itself is also just completely random. You get 5 turns to attack and defend, but you can't actually go past 100%. So even if you crush them in the previous 4 turns, because they get to go last, it's literally all up to chance to see if they crit or not. If they crit, you just auto lose. It's so bad and it's like the dev didn't even give 3 seconds of thought into probably the most important system in the game.

The only redeeming trait is that the art is pretty good. Still doesn't make it worth playing. It absolutely is one of those grab a 100% save, wank a bit at the sex scenes, and forget about it games.