3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 15, 2017
Found this little gem yesterday and played through it, love Megan she is cute as fuck. Hopefully we get to knock her up at some point.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Unfortunately, this game inherited the same problem as the original: extremely boring and irritating repetition. I like sandbox games, but this one is on another level, where it becomes boring because it is so repetitive, killing any desire to play.
The only positive point is that we can unzip (using unren), and then we can see the images and animations, without having to play.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I believe this update opens the possibility to extend the game and make it so much better. The introduction of the library and the potential two more girls opens the way to include lots of additional characters. And the best part is that it does not seem unrealistic or somehow pushed. Same goes for Ami's house. The same principle could be applied also with the food court in the mall, where already there is a girl that could be involved/developed. Not to mention taking inspiration from the original game and include Susan's place of work that could be developed to include so many things. Well, I hope at least some of these avenues will be followed in the future....

OkinikO

Oct 17, 2017
Can you have sex with her?
You can have sex with Megan and Ami (for Ami, you can fuck her at her home).
With Susan (mother), you can only eat her pussy or make her blow you (so far)
One another Character is Stacy (at library), from the beginning she threat you like a shit! I hope it will be an update where we could make her pay (some submission, rape, or other)

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Instead of just a bar, they should have a number with the lust meter. I don't know what number I'm at.
the menus are actually a nice touch. if you ever played the original game there were no menus for the info and just a number value that popped up at the bottom of the screen when you requested stats!

i got this too and it seems that some who know how to edit the code have found a fix, but i just hit the "ignore" button at the bottom and it took me to the load screen and i was able to play from there. just hoping this gets patched in the next update!

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
ran into one of these in the library too! if you take Megan to the library with her sun dress on you get one of these placeholders there as well until the scene starts then its back to normal after that.

That is exactly what I mean when I said that is it too easy.
it ends up the same way in the original game, once you get Megans affection to a certain level you guys are fuckin like jackrabbits! the dev is still working up to the Megan and Susan threesome stuff but like in the original i assume its gonna be pretty easy to just ask to fuck when it gets to that point too! dont know how hard you want the game to be but the dev is keeping things pretty close to the way the original game was!

Reactions: aifman7

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
CptValor in original game there were separate stages with different requirements. Here it is all skipped right to the meat. No suspense.
what do you mean suspense? you earn points until you have a certain amount that brings you to a high enough capacity to be able to start having sex. the next step after that was building up the points for Susan until you could have sex with her, and after that points for threesome. how is there suspense there? you know what your getting into when you start! the only thing i could see that you might be meaning as suspense is with the suspicion score, and yes if thats what your talking about the suspicion buildup in this one is much more forgiving than in the OG version!

aukamo92

Dec 8, 2018
what do you mean suspense? you earn points until you have a certain amount that brings you to a high enough capacity to be able to start having sex. the next step after that was building up the points for Susan until you could have sex with her, and after that points for threesome. how is there suspense there? you know what your getting into when you start! the only thing i could see that you might be meaning as suspense is with the suspicion score, and yes if thats what your talking about the suspicion buildup in this one is much more forgiving than in the OG version!
I don't want to argue, thanks. I don't have to prove my opinion because it is my opinion.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I don't want to argue, thanks. I don't have to prove my opinion because it is my opinion.
who said anything about arguing? i just wanted you to clairify your point for me. thats how a discussion goes. i laid out my thoughts in my last post and you make your points in yours, but i just wasnt clear on how you were looking for suspense from a fuck simulator! it is what it is, you have have your opinions and i have mine! good day to you sir!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes