3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, it is a shame this game having a few patrons only!
After a year and a half of development, and fairly regular updates, with some nice girls/milfs, interesting events and the story which isn't boring as some there, the game definitely is underrated.
All congrats to the dev, he believes in his work, and he continues to push through those not so favorable times for him.
If nothing else, only for that commitment he deserves much more support! (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Live To Fight [v0.4.9] [Grinder] (1.45 GB rar pc source)
263 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
257 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT.
Would you love to make love to this babe, huh?:p
MrsJ.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
am having a error that transfer me to next day when i choose to ignore and i even tried new game

anyone having the same proplem ??

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Updated to v0.6.6

I looked through all the script files and it seems developer has counted Kelly's points wrong + there was some Jess parts that gives minus points to Kelly. So open console and type Kelly_score = 10 before Kellys scene in version 0.5.6 or use saveeditor and change the score.

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5.2 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
For this new update is their anything for the friends mom or the trainer girl? Been waiting mad updates for them and the setup is getting long . I love the series and support it when I can but man. I'm just asking lol

Reactions: OppaG
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes