VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Living in a Bunker [v1.0] [Gonzo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

eLzOBAS

I like how this is going, maybe with some support this may become a masterpiece, a little short but it is understandable (it is the first version), beautiful characters and a unique story, maybe not well explained, the sexual intentions the MC come very fast, maybe it could be some thoughts at first, and go on until he really wants to fuck the girls.
    Bad english :c
  2. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Renders are ok. Story plot is mundane, and honestly the story is way to short to actually give it better than an average rating. Keep up the work, and hopefully there will be more to this VN in the future.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

macadam

okay.. that's probably gonna be long soo spoiler required.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

dacris69

Well, when i saw 4.5 i thought this was something good, but its exactly the opposite. Actually, thinking about it, nothing is good about this game, seems it was made during lunch time. Maybe its worth a download if you dont want to take it seriously, but even then its not funny. So you lived in peace for 12 years and then a mobile game makes you horny? trololol
  5. 5.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

I dreamt of something like this!
    He made it

Great settings and good enough graphics, let’s wait and see ^^
    Some of the things that have to be monitored:
    - Relationships settings by a patch or option in game;
    - Open world style freedom of choices after prologue and interactive sex scenes.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Giovany

First things first models look awesome i love them, also poses are hilarious
    story is kinda rushed like calm down man its just demo and you already trying to fk them go slow i little bit, give us some character development
    its obvious that you want this game to be awesome but you cant rush these things spend a little time in writing and story let us taste some fallout world stuff .

in the end i love it and i want more