Ren'Py Living in Viellci [v0.3 Alpha] [NC131]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Seems fun so far. There really needs to be a skip option for work that gives (at least) a medium amount of money because that game got old in a week and the thought of needing to do it daily makes me not want to play.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
I love it so far, although much similar to Imouto! series, somehow looks way more promising then them in terms of gameplay and story. Looking forward to more development until I decide to join patreon.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I'll keep my eyes for this one, It's definitely inspired by Imouto! Life series but let's see how far it will go as it grow into its own kind.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Legit thought this was a new game made by the Imouto guy. Not finished tho from what im readin? On the watchlist it goes

Psayne

May 17, 2022
definitely not worth playing in its current state (you legit barely break even since you spend everything you earn just on food every day, and there's basically no content). Give it a few years of work and this game could be very good.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
is this only on version 0.0.1 EA? just wondering bc if so imma be following its progress with interest from the art alone

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
ight i officially went from almost subbing on patreon to uninstalling. Millie is the biggest more ungrateful cunt ive seen in these types of games! like dude ur 100 trust and 40 interest and i can't head pat? Money to food cost is close to the worst ive seen yet. I hope the dev continues but i really went from loving this to hating millie she fails almost every skill check. absolutely shouldnt of been released in this state

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Aping Imouto Life isn't a bad idea, they're very good games.

I'm not entirely certain about copying the whole darn thing though with a new coat of paint. It's kinda that dev's problem that he does that a lot, even.

Gregor_Samsa

Dec 30, 2022
Going to remain very hopeful for this since I like the games its obviously based on, if I had one suggestion it would to be careful what you take from Inusuku's games. Some of the little annoyances such as waiting several seconds for each action to play out such as cooking or head pats could easily be cut out for the better.

bb232

Nov 13, 2022
Going to remain very hopeful for this since I like the games its obviously based on, if I had one suggestion it would to be careful what you take from Inusuku's games. Some of the little annoyances such as waiting several seconds for each action to play out such as cooking or head pats could easily be cut out for the better.
Feel like in insuku's games you can skip a lot by just pressing space a bunch in a row. Any action that happens in bulbs you can skip this way. Not sure if this is what you mean tho.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes