Ren'Py Living in Viellci [v0.3 Alpha] [NC131]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Love what's in it already! Can't wait until we get the "night crawling" options, that's one of the best parts of the cohabitation simulators, but already an improvement over the Imouto-life games from which it's inspired. Keep up the good work NC-131!

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I honestly don't know if Renpy build would contain 2 malicious uhh... things Dx since I never put other files into the game other than a TXT saying thanks for downloading:unsure:

Oh and thank you for giving it a try ^^ In the next update I will do my best to improve it and give it my own spin =3
P.S The game will be colored in the future update >=]
It seems you are the the developer of the game. If this is true, then you can open a ticket and apply to get the GameDev Tag and take ownership of this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: NC131

NC131

Dec 9, 2022
It seems you are the the developer of the game. If this is true, then you can open a ticket and apply to get the GameDev Tag and take ownership of this thread.
I'm good with only Itch page =3
thanks to LazyBloodlines and Shadesishere for sharing the game here ^^

Reactions: angelplayer11

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Pretty fun and interesting. Good art. All around:

lean-back-thumbs-up.gif

My only critique is this fucking paragraph that Millie's progress and your relationship with her moves waaayyyy too fast, story-wise. She goes from trying to stab you to endlessly thanking you and promising to be useful in a matter of about five lines of dialogue. It's probably asking too much but I really feel like the intro to the game needs to be redone to better reflect how scared and untrusting she is, especially after losing her sister. She should be alert, on edge, and paranoid. You should have to build trust with her before she's even willing to talk to you, let alone come into your apartment. The big "woooahhh it's sooo prettyyyy" moment is fine only after she lets her guard down, which she shouldn't just immediately do with a total stranger. She also takes immediate interest in everything you do, and tries to help you immediately. It feels like she's instantly devoting herself to you instead of trying to find and rescue her sister. She starts cooking for you (or trying to) immediately, tries to help by making money/earning 'rewards' that she brings to you. etc. etc. My point is it all moves too fast, when the charm and drive of these games is that it's a slower pace where you grow closer and closer to this person over time. And with the setting given there's already so much going on and so much to slowly unfold.

P.S The game will be colored in the future update >=]
1684679553890.png

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Alternatively, the "woooah, it's pretty" is Millie letting her guard down for the first time, and the positive reactions and lack of associated pain slowly encourages her to do it more.

Maybe start her with a negative Trust level, but a Trust growth of +1 per day until 0. And then give her some unique dialogue if her trust is negative.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Out of curiousity, I've noticed there are no condoms, after pills, or other contraceptives in the pharmacy. Does that mean there will be no pregnancy dymanic when the sexy-fun-times are introduced? Or will it be a "safe day, can't get pregnant" vs "dangerous day, will get pregnant" dynamic, unlike the Imouto games that inspired the game, which have a "girl is insanely fertile until the player unlocks the mechanism where she can't get pregnant" mechanic.

Just asking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NC131

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Probably not added until sex is a thing, they might even wait until pregnancy is a thing.

NC131

Dec 9, 2022
Pretty fun and interesting. Good art. All around:

View attachment 2638972

My only critique is this fucking paragraph that Millie's progress and your relationship with her moves waaayyyy too fast, story-wise. She goes from trying to stab you to endlessly thanking you and promising to be useful in a matter of about five lines of dialogue. It's probably asking too much but I really feel like the intro to the game needs to be redone to better reflect how scared and untrusting she is, especially after losing her sister. She should be alert, on edge, and paranoid. You should have to build trust with her before she's even willing to talk to you, let alone come into your apartment. The big "woooahhh it's sooo prettyyyy" moment is fine only after she lets her guard down, which she shouldn't just immediately do with a total stranger. She also takes immediate interest in everything you do, and tries to help you immediately. It feels like she's instantly devoting herself to you instead of trying to find and rescue her sister. She starts cooking for you (or trying to) immediately, tries to help by making money/earning 'rewards' that she brings to you. etc. etc. My point is it all moves too fast, when the charm and drive of these games is that it's a slower pace where you grow closer and closer to this person over time. And with the setting given there's already so much going on and so much to slowly unfold.

View attachment 2639027
Finally! A good freaking feedback :D Thank you!
Glad you mentioned it! I will rework that part too since I also reworking the prologue. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to comment!

NC131

Dec 9, 2022
Out of curiousity, I've noticed there are no condoms, after pills, or other contraceptives in the pharmacy. Does that mean there will be no pregnancy dymanic when the sexy-fun-times are introduced? Or will it be a "safe day, can't get pregnant" vs "dangerous day, will get pregnant" dynamic, unlike the Imouto games that inspired the game, which have a "girl is insanely fertile until the player unlocks the mechanism where she can't get pregnant" mechanic.

Just asking.
Im not sure yet, that will be planned later ;]

Temujinkun

Aug 26, 2020
According to his DC:

Today's devlog:
  • Working on Millie's idle animation
  • Reworking the wardrobe
  • Working on Millie's sprite (adding new clothing type and expression)
  • Rewriting the old story event

Reactions: Kaffesnus
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes