Others - Completed - Living with an Elf -A Cozy Forest Retreat- [v1.0.6] [Yasaniki]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mrericsan

First, I like to express my thanks for the few kind souls from this thread who provided the patch for this game to correct the errors of the initial release.
    Please look into the details of the patch on page 8. Without the patch although the game is playable, it will be a grind hell and took 90% of the fun out of the game.

Synopsis: 3/5
    A downtrodden apothecarist (protag kun) who live a lonely and sadden life in the forest was suddenly visited by Truck-kun... opps sorry I mean Lucia the heroine of the elven race. After Lucia was provided food and shelter for the night, she tell protag kun that she is tired from her travelling and ask whether she can stay at his place for a while. Lonely protag kun was delighted with the development and readily agree on the arrangement. And that's where the story start.
    Why Lucia appear in the 1st place? Can protag kun shape up his life to win the affection from the heroine? Can Lucia and protag kun can eventually reach a happy ending? I guess we are about to find out. Overall this is a lovey dovely story that you can play and experience the everyday love life for the couple. Although not an epic love story, its well written and well translated.

Gameplay: 4/5
    This game essentially is a VN trainer, in which you train Lucia from an innocent elf girl to your personal cum dump (a cum dump you love dearly).
    There is a little bit of a grind in the beginning, but not to a point as off putting. I am actually impress for the mechanisms that are introduce through out the story to easy the grinding to a minimal towards the story end. The commission programs, fairy hunting and inn episodes are also some of the very nice touches to spice up the game from the normal grinding.

CGs and graphic: 3/5
    No animations. Only a handful of CGs, not specifically well drawn, but not repulsive either. Although simple, the CGs do enhance the homeliness of the heroine, and provide a pleasant feel to the game.

Fetishes: 4/5
    Make no mistake this is a lovey dovely game. No NTR, no gangbang, no tentacles, no raping, heck ... not even anal as far as i can tell. But as lovey dovely game concern is very well written and you can feel the love between the heroine and protag kun develops.
    PS: there are 2 IMAGINARY scenarios that the couple can participate in that involves violence and raping which i did not choose to join.

Overall: 3.5/5