en vous remerciant d avance

op is not the title v0.17 and the current op is v0.11
if anyone could put it on a day
thanking you in advance

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
"Your seual life become dull and you really want to spice it up. She is open minded. And open for almost evertyhing."

Yeah, that totally fills me with confidence about the writing in this game.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
"Your seual life become dull and you really want to spice it up. She is open minded. And open for almost evertyhing."

oh come on..the writing in this game is understandable and the point here is completely taken, it is all about if you are into it or not.:test:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

Its even worse ^^ - And its all in all a rough and strange game. Maybe bc I am not a big NTR fan. I dont mind it in general but here it is so over the top and you barely have any chance. When you really could trick her by skipping the pill or get a recovery without her knowing, than this could be quite fun. Currently its just a ball squeezing torture of normal men ^^

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
oh come on..the writing in this game is understandable and the point here is completely taken, it is all about if you are into it or not.:test:

I'm sorry, but for me the more Engrish games I encounter the less I can tolerate them.
A game has to be exactly to my tastes and look spectacular for me to be willing to overlook a bad translation, this one isn't

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Its even worse ^^ - And its all in all a rough and strange game. Maybe bc I am not a big NTR fan. I dont mind it in general but here it is so over the top and you barely have any chance. When you really could trick her by skipping the pill or get a recovery without her knowing, than this could be quite fun. Currently its just a ball squeezing torture of normal men ^^
i don't know about rough for normal men and stuff.. i play any genre and for sure i can't even call this NTR since the dude know well what in his wife's mind and even when she left him he didn't react that strong emotionally. a game about a sissy in nature dude who want badly see his wife taken,and a wife who dies for a big dick and totaly ready to become other man's fuck doll, not her husband. while he knows well what she thinks about:rolleyes:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
interesting game if i may say so, don´t know many games with pregnancy System.

and even if i am no fan of being cucked it is a good Setting.

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
I was happy when I saw the pregnancies's theme.

But, why cuckold is not tagged ?????
I probably would not have downloaded this game in this case.

Banned for me

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
It's tagged cheating and NTR and the title screen has in big red letters "Strong NTR content"
This site doesn't have a cuckold tag because NTR also stands for NeToRase whitch is cuckold,as well as NeToRare
I think you were warned well enough before playing the game...

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Probably i was not english and the term NTR is not usual for me.
But i understand the lesson

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Okay, the idea for this game is...interesting.
I like the idea of the competition, but these pregancy-calculations are somehow looking weird...
The renders are okay, bot the best, but okay (need some emotions in this faces).
But this spelling and grammar is really hard, hopefully someone will help with these.
By the way: competition would be really nice if she got more than 1 lover, so there would be an competition between 3 or more males...
Also the "your data" is actual just a plaaceholder, right?
For me this game needs more activities, and contrahents. Like the idea of the sister who is in love with me, but dislike these daugther...
You should overthink the sexual-mechanic, why can't we force the lover to put on condom, so she is (for the real ntr-fealing) taking it bareback, when she is away with some lover?

Ahhh, waiting for the next updates, and hoping, this will turn out real good.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm very confused. None of my saves are actually leading to any new content. Did this update only change some specific route?

EDIT: I'm guessing the day # I'm on just leads to game end... someone starting from the beginning probably gets the new content

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
In this game quality of English is on a level when it influences even the game coding.
We have a lot of Ran'Py errors only because dev could not manage to write '=True' correctly, there are so many '=ture' in script.rpy...

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes