VN Ren'Py Abandoned Living with Laura [v0.3] [ropppp]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
This game is not about cheating or NTR (as highlighted heavily in the TAGs) it is actually about extreme cuckolding. There is very little gameplay for the year that the dev has been working on the game; the squash trainer path is less than 10 minutes game play with no sexual content, and the 'random middle aged guy' path has about 30 minutes gameplay with almost no sexual content. The game is from the husbands perspective so we are not privy to the plot related conversations that the wife is seen to have with her fuckers, nor to the numerous sexual encounters that she has with her fucker away from the home. The wife appears to hate the husband and seemingly desires to punish him by producing cucked children using other men (that she appears not to care about either) and making the husband pay for the upbringing of the children (don't get excited there is very little actual sexual content and no pregnancy content despite the elaborate pregnancy table … the table implies that there will be lots of sex events … lol there is no chance of that in reality). Imo it lacks maturity in the design and execution and I recommend that you don't bother downloading it.

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This game is not about cheating or NTR...
Not only that, but this is one of the worst H-game protagonists I've ever had the displeasure of playing as. He fully admits his wife is an asshole and he's fine with her previous slutting with his coworkers. Additionally, she wants him to get a vasectomy and she hates kids, while the PC loves them. To top it all off, HE HAS FREAKING MIND CONTROL POWERS, just like that, out of the blue. Awful main character.

Cuckholding tag should be added.

babar

Jun 17, 2017

Je rend et rende.

Bar \ Scène de parc \ Beaucoup d'événements aléatoires ... Beaucoup de plaisir.

Je voulais juste vous dire que je travaille sur une nouvelle version.

Jour cible: 2018.10.23. Si tout va bien. Je vais prendre quatre jours de vacances, donc je vais avoir beaucoup de temps. :)

I am rendering and rendeing.

Bar\ park scene\ lots of random events... Lots of fun.

I just wanted to tell you that I am working on new version.

Target day: 2018.10.23. If everthing goes well. I will have a four day long vacation so I will have plenty of time. :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is really strong ntr that even an ntr lover like me couldnt take it, because you cant view the scenes of laura and lorenz in the cheating path, so that makes you stuck in the MCs POV then share the same sentiments and jealousy with him and its kinda frustrating, damn I really wish that the dev will consider letting the player view the scenes of what happened with lorenz in lauras thougths , i bet that would be very hot

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I share the same sentiments with you, It's a mistake to play this game so early especially the cheating path. Look at Laura's thoughts, especially the moment that MC and Laura are having a phone conversation while another man is banging her, telling MC that she will be late for some reason, then she got home, semen leaking in her cunt, how the other man creampied her several times, don't want to have sex with the MC because she is so sore , and you as the player won't even see it, Damn just damn, I want to see it so fucking bad , game needs a replay with Laura's POV, instead of the game messing up with the player's head because of too much curiosity

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I wanted to know what is "STRONG NTR" and it was pretty mild if you ask me seen harder but 4 inch dick? Not going to lie that's just sad but I'm not sure if small dicks were norm for MC in NTR games but I know that person who actually does the fucking always has massive dick
Other routes are also light NTR for me or should I call it netorase, but the secret lover route or cheating route , that's the strong NTR, but has no scene yet, Look at Laura's thoughts after she came home from work then you will feel how strong it is

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Abandoned?
Probably just slow to make it considering that people usually are working 5 days a week and not having previous experience in making Ren'Py games might make it even slower especially if you want to add something special to the game

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Oh no he's losing patrons now from 5 to 2 , Damn it , atleast release the version with the wife's encounters with lorenz POV

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
he posted something,but it's patrons only so i don't know what it says.By the title of the post i'm ganna assume it's why he was gone for a month after getting sick.

maxmei

Oct 4, 2018
This is the Heaviest NTR game I played. This wife shows a lack of repect for hobby. It is really hurt.
[LOP GOLD] Club Velvet Rose Madame Miranda & Teri -NTR,cuckold and controllable
[LOP BONUS] Divided Heart -NTR(hard to avoid)
ADRIFT Working Man -NTR (inevitable) and hurt

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes