cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's not much to see, dog licking mia and bit more, its not that long scenes (mia getting licked by dog in park and then next day on her bed some more action).

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Beast stuff huh? If I remember correctly there's a version where while playing as Mia you go up stairs and check your brothers computer and end up finding a video sent by his friend of a girl going at it with a dog. Mia gets aroused then disgusted with herself and leaves. The interesting thing is in later acts while playing as the mc you end up interacting with the "dog girl" both at the mall and the strip joint.
I always wondered whether the creators did this intentionally or not and if so what would the conversation between her and the mc have been like should they have left the beast content in the game. Oh well guess there are somethings man was just not men't to know. :censored:

Reactions: alexhunter

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Usually I don't care at all about the used engine. But in this case, since I have experienced so many frustrating crashes myself, I can only say: (y)
Besides: Listen to your patreons and also other opinions - listening won't do any harm! But don't let them make your decisions - decide yourself

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless you find windows emulator for android or virtualization program where to install windows you can't play this on android (and even if you could find 1st or 2nd i doubt windows would run well in phone).

this is pc version where bestiality happens and no won't up it to zippyshare or mega or elsewhere.

no impregnation yet.

Reactions: alexhunter

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
unless you find windows emulator for android or virtualization program where to install windows you can't play this on android (and even if you could find 1st or 2nd i doubt windows would run well in phone).

this is pc version where bestiality happens and no won't up it to zippyshare or mega or elsewhere.

no impregnation yet.
it takes hours to download man

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes